General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,528
Finally, airtel has the best packs in the market... Nobody has these many choices... Further to this, we have HD My Pack and Infinity... I suggest you to do analysis on Sun Group on why they entered DTH.

thisisjagan said:
All tamil channels??? Dude, Sun DTH cannot be successful in TN until they start adding the competitors. They have very less tamil channels. They don't even have Polimer and Polimer news. Polimer is 5th in Tamil and Polimer news is number 1.Having 10 tamil channels and saying I CAN WATCH ALL Tamil CHANNELS is absurd. You need to pay for what you get. TS has the highest tamil channels.

Thangithirai is just for a count. Even if they add in base pack, nobody will watch it.

I said all popular channels in all Genres in all Languages is present in all Mid Range Packs & for Thangathirai Sun direct has two popular equivalent Sun Action & Tamil Cinema Club both are available in packs and watchable frequently unlike Thangathirai.Dont say Polimer its not in popular list even if it's fifth its not stable at Fifth look at the count of Viewers It comes only after 4 other Network channels including two Sun Network Channels.I could not even rarely tune into Polimer TV & Watch it continuously for even 5-10 mins :P

Regarding polymer News there are better alternative like Ns7 PT Sathiyam why not Sun News or Kalaignar/Jaya news were better options.Dont talk about only one Channel even if Polimer and some less Popular Channels missing No loss for Sun Dth in Tamilnadu & South India Sun is the best. :D

And regarding Tamil Channels there are 30-40 channels including those with feeds among those I say I can watch What I want to watch without any Add on Packs but in other DTH I don't have that priority in packaging :)

Sorry to say guys.. Yesterday I moved from Adtv to ***sky.. My parents love to watch Marathi HD channels Lyk Zee Marathi HD and Zee talkies HD.. So they suggested me to move to ***sky..
N m getting those channels.. N my parents are happy for it

Akshay Nanaware said:
Sorry to say guys.. Yesterday I moved from Adtv to ***sky.. My parents love to watch Marathi HD channels Lyk Zee Marathi HD and Zee talkies HD.. So they suggested me to move to ***sky..
N m getting those channels.. N my parents are happy for it

nice to hear that your parents are happy. always try to make them happy and keep them happy...

As an HD subscriber that rule still applies of having minimum 2 HD channels right? Just had terrible family crisis, so just wanna keep the connection afloat with minimum charge and all.

Saurav Ghosh said:
As an HD subscriber that rule still applies of having minimum 2 HD channels right? Just had terrible family crisis, so just wanna keep the connection afloat with minimum charge and all.

There isn't any rule bro. Go for My Plan 99 with an Add On package with lowest cost, for example:
My Plan 99 + Music 45 = Rs.144 per month.
Check out Mini Packs as well. They are available for just Rs.30 per month, exclusively for My Plan 99 subscribers.

Saurav Ghosh said:

এরকম কোনও নিয়ম আর নেই । আপনি 99 প্যাক এর সাথে বাংলা add on (57/-) নিয়ে মোট ১৫৬ টাকার প্যাক নিতে পারেন

Optimus_Prime said:
এরকম কোনও নিয়ম আর নেই । আপনি 99 প্যাক এর সাথে বাংলা add on (57/-) নিয়ে মোট ১৫৬ টাকার প্যাক নিতে পারেন

Dhonyobad, as always. I will keep the 99 Plan, Bengali add on and remove all other services then.

Back
Top Bottom