General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,409
Guys help, my tv goes blank frequently for some seconds & coming back at that time signal strength & quality goes red. How to fix this problem? Did factory reset also but problem continues. Thanks in advance.

deemah786 said:
Guys help, my tv goes blank frequently for some seconds & coming back at that time signal strength & quality goes red. How to fix this problem? Did factory reset also but problem continues. Thanks in advance.

Raise a complaint bro via adtv CC :( ..

deemah786 said:

So basically its a restart problem with your stb. but when it starts again after random start, did u check Signal meter and discovered all in Red zone?? for how long it becomes in Red condition??

Optimus_Prime said:
So basically its a restart problem with your stb. but when it starts again after random start, did u check Signal meter and discovered all in Red zone?? for how long it becomes in Red condition??

just a few seconds bro. also the signal quality & strength is not stable its fluctuating. both the strength & quality goes to zero that's when screen goes blank after the signal gains the screen is coming. is there a solution to lock the signal in remote?in general should the signal strength & quality fluctuates or it ll be stable?

deemah786 said:
just a few seconds bro. also the signal quality & strength is not stable its fluctuating. both the strength & quality goes to zero that's when screen goes blank after the signal gains the screen is coming. is there a solution to lock the signal in remote?in general should the signal strength & quality fluctuates or it ll be stable?

in normal condition , Signal locked automatically, no remote button need for this.. In Rainy/cloudy season, Signal Unlocked automatically due to low signal count but when Restore to better signal quality , its again locked automatically.
but in ur case, may be either any of the 3 problem occurred I think.
1. may be a loose contact of wire connection from LNB. Please check that.
2.loose contact may be at Line IN port.
3. may be dust deposited on VC . Please do remove VC and clean the dust and Reinsert it.
and last but not the least., If u have any Spare HDMI/RGB cable please do check with the cable. Maybe HDMI cable is faulty (for Random Restart issue)

It's over from one month no new channel is adding.its too much boring from adtv side.any news about new channels

Optimus_Prime said:
in normal condition , Signal locked automatically, no remote button need for this.. In Rainy/cloudy season, Signal Unlocked automatically due to low signal count but when Restore to better signal quality , its again locked automatically.
but in ur case, may be either any of the 3 problem occurred I think.
1. may be a loose contact of wire connection from LNB. Please check that.
2.loose contact may be at Line IN port.
3. may be dust deposited on VC . Please do remove VC and clean the dust and Reinsert it.
and last but not the least., If u have any Spare HDMI/RGB cable please do check with the cable. Maybe HDMI cable is faulty (for Random Restart issue)

Thanks a lot bro, 3rd option I tried, removed vc, cleaned and inserted again. Option 1 also checked, doesn't seems loose. May be its option 4 as I used to insert pendrive and while removing I may disturbed the HDMI cable. I ll check that & option 2 today. Thanks again bro for your advice . line in port in the sense in stb right?

deemah786 said:
Thanks a lot bro, 3rd option I tried, removed vc, cleaned and inserted again. Option 1 also checked, doesn't seems loose. May be its option 4 as I used to insert pendrive and while removing I may disturbed the HDMI cable. I ll check that & option 2 today. Thanks again bro for your advice . line in port in the sense in stb right?

welcome!
Line IN port means the coaxial cable input with metal connector in STB back panel.

Back
Top Bottom