General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,269
Drake said:
Ok I Re-Subscribed MP22 HD and channels are back. I still don't get it, why it happened?
There was a technical issue with my plan. Few people were getting all the HD channels even after unsubscribing the my plan. This issue was fixed yesterday and that trick is no longer working. So, the fix might have affected even those who subscribed and it might be intentional from Airtel to force a resubscribe!!

ilikered said:
There was a technical issue with my plan. Few people were getting all the HD channels even after unsubscribing the my plan. This issue was fixed yesterday and that trick is no longer working. So, the fix might have affected even those who subscribed and it might be intentional from Airtel to force a resubscribe!!
[WINKING FACE][WINKING FACE]

ilikered said:

Got it, but what they will gain with such practice? I mean Rs.10 that they charge for activating hdmypack will be returned within 48 hrs na.

Drake said:
Got it, but what they will gain with such practice? I mean Rs.10 that they charge for activating hdmypack will be returned within 48 hrs na.
They are not doing it for 10 rupees bro, it might have happened unintentionally when they fixed that issue.

Back
Top Bottom