General Discussion about Airtel Xstream Devices

• Thread starter DonJon
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 556
  • Views: Views 91,887
Any idea when recording will be enabled? They have been saying beginning of 2020 when half is already over!

I'm having a weird issue.

Unable to view the apps under my apps in play store. Tried Clear Cache, Data, Reconnected WiFi but still, it's same. I'm able to view apps on home and games in play store. :(

Hi, additionally installed apps normally takes some time (upto 5 min) to appear after you reboot STB.
If you have done reset of STB, Google play store will be reset to default version. This version will have menu on left side. Auto update to latest play store version may take couple of days to update. I also faced issue of apps not appearing in older version after STB reset which got resolved after updating play store.
You can try updating it manually using settings option in Play store -> About -> Play Store version. You will get popup for update or already up to date. Even with this manual update check, it may take sometime and does not happen immediately. With updated version of Play store app, menu is available on top of the screen.

Unable to view the apps under my apps in play store. Tried Clear Cache, Data, Reconnected WiFi but still, it's same. I'm able to view apps on home and games in play store. :(
Having the same issue , sometimes the installed apps don't appear in the launcher . There are so many issues with this device and airtel don't even care about it.☹️

I haven't got update of SonyLiv app on my airtel xstream box,where as fire stick has updated SonyLiv app. I don't know what is wrong with airtel.

I haven't got update of SonyLiv app on my airtel xstream box,where as fire stick has updated SonyLiv app. I don't know what is wrong with airtel.
It is being rolled out in phased manner. I think it is yet to rolled out for Android TV platform as I am not yet got the update on my OnePlus Android TV as well.

Its happening the same on my box too. I just do this each time to see apps under My Apps.

Go to search bar towards the right of My Apps in Play Store and click it. Then come back using back button. Now you will see apps in My apps section. I'm doing this every time to check apps. Don't know where is the issue

Hope this helps.

It is being rolled out in phased manner. I think it is yet to rolled out for Android TV platform as I am not yet got the update on my OnePlus Android TV as well.
Update on Sonyliv new app.......Sony has kept both the Old and new versions alive on the Playstore which is the result for this issue IMO. What you can do temporarily till the issue is sorted out by Sony is, go to Playstore and click on Search. You will find a popular apps row below the search bar, scroll through the apps listed and you will find the SonyLiv app with new logo somewhere around (after 2-3 scrolls). Install and you have the new version on your TV.
Hope this helps.

Its happening the same on my box too. I just do this each time to see apps under My Apps.

Go to search bar towards the right of My Apps in Play Store and click it. Then come back using back button. Now you will see apps in My apps section. I'm doing this every time to check apps. Don't know where is the issue

Hope this helps.
Yes this works.....though takes some time...thank you

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock