General Discussion about Airtel Xstream Devices

• Thread starter DonJon
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 556
  • Views: Views 92,988
True bro, i too have not been able to get subtitles on any channel.
Some wiseguys think everything starts and ends with themselves.

Dear smart guy how will u b able to use subtitles off/ on feature when this has still not been enabled yet by operators / broadcasters. So instead of making such comments 1st try to understand the information properly rather than just making comments which hold no merit.

Right now u r just seeing hard embedded subtitles on some content across channels as and when these r made available from broadcaster end.

I think Voot Select content will soon be available as part of Airtel XStream Premium OTT Pack on the Airtel XStream App. If this happens the many Viacom18/TV18 live TV Channels might also be added on Airtel XStream App

Airtel modified/changed the user interface of the Live TV Section which is available on the Airtel XStream App. Now channel listing available genre wise on the main page, earlier there was a slide down menu format for the same. Also logos of many channels updated and new category of Free Live TV Channels has been added

Just want to update that u can watch live stream of different FA cup matches which r played simultaneously on Airtel XStream App.
Just go to Live TV Section on Airtel XStream app, select any Sony Sports channel listed there and while channel starts streaming go to "Related Channels" section which u can see below and swipe right to find the match u want to watch thereby selecting / playing the same

Airtel XStream App received new update and now user interface/navigation completely revamped

Does new 10.0 xtreme box supports usb recording feature other than cloud?

Planning to move to Airtel Xtreme 10.0 .Am looking for Recording options and reliabile Ott packs.Can I record Ott contents also?Anybody is using Recording options in Xtreme box here please ?

Is default volume setting in xtreme box 3.0 working for anyone, it starts with full volume every time for me even I set default volume to 0

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock