General Discussion about Airtel Xstream Devices

• Thread starter DonJon
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 556
  • Views: Views 91,596
I am connecting stb with Tv using Hdmi.It is annoying every time it opens with full volume.
Is it reverting to full even after setting the default volume to a lower level?
Mine is connected the same as you are and stays at 8 (roughly mid) when switched on.

Is it reverting to full even after setting the default volume to a lower level?
Mine is connected the same as you are and stays at 8 (roughly mid) when switched on.
Also, technician told me that it always revert back to full volume and it can't be solved.He even says all Android based stbs have this issue including Tata play.I am not sure what he says is true or not. I asked him not to close complaint and asked him to escalate.He spoke with his supervisor and said his supervisor will check and revert back.
The comedy here is i factory reset the box and now it revert to full volume only
once in 7 or 8 tries.

If we train xtreme box remote to control tv volume, the xtreme remote controls only tv volume. Then how to increase or decrease box volume.After pairing it is not controlling box volume.Any thoughts.

If we train xtreme box remote to control tv volume, the xtreme remote controls only tv volume. Then how to increase or decrease box volume.After pairing it is not controlling box volume.Any thoughts.
But why need to control box volume...keep box volume at max level, control tv volume...single vol control for both ott and tv if you have smart tv

After pairing, i realised box volume at 0 , unable to raise box volume with remote.Anyway i used Google voice assistant to raise the box volume.

Does it steam from internet live tv if the signal out in rain?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock