General Discussion about Airtel Xstream Devices

• Thread starter DonJon
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 556
  • Views: Views 92,063
Hi,
On doing a factory reset, will the dth connection/account get restored automatically?
Will i have to contact adtv support to re-activate the box?

Do not perform factory reset unless there is some genuine reason to do, usually there r other solutions for issues faced in set top box. If u perform factory reset 2 or 3 times then gradually u will notice adverse impact on the audio and video quality received on the box. Picture will start having slight bluish tint and sound will become lot damper. This applies to all set top boxes of different companies / operators. Most people do not pay attention to such detailing but as i do hence suggesting u to avoid using this option on a random basis.

Small issues or bugs always remain in all products

Airtel Xstream App now providing First Episode for Free for most of the shows from various OTT Apps which is available on their platform

I think Internet Based TV channels and Access to Regular TV Channels vis internet will soon be introduced on Airtel Xstream Smart Set Top Boxes. Access To Live TV via internet might either be available for some channels like is the case on airtel xstream mobile app /website or if it is enabled for more channels then subscribers might get access to those Live TV channels via internet which they have subscribed on Linear DTH Service. Many FTA channels channels might be available on both modes without any subscription applicable.

Incase Live TV channels via internet option is made available for regular viewing on the Airtel XStream Box then i am atleast expecting it to be enabled when there is No Signal Issue faced bcoz of weather or other probelms..similar to what Tata Play provides to Binge STB subscribers.

Internet Based TV channels service likely to be similar to service provided on Tata Play Binge box where app/server based or local regional channels will b made available on Airtel Xstream Smart Set Top Boxes

Guys , can u please confirm and let me know if u r able to stream the Live TV channels DD Punjabi, India TV, Om Shanti on Airtel XStream App?

Guys , can u please confirm and let me know if u r able to stream the Live TV channels DD Punjabi, India TV, Om Shanti on Airtel XStream App?

Guys, please help me out on this query. Thanks 🙏

If you are an Airtel customer. You can burn Flipkart coins to get Airtel Xstream subscription.
Q2K8dfL.jpg

Just want to share one thing with Airtel XStream Box users, if u want to change language or enable subtitle on XStream box you can also the same by pressing inner circular key on remote and then go to TV icon visible on Top Right of the screen , click it and choose ur preferred audio language or subtitle option.

Also noticed that if Home Page on XStream Box is open for 45 minutes without any commands pressed on remote then automatically STB tunes into Home Channel

Just want to share one thing with Airtel XStream Box users, if u want to change language or enable subtitle on XStream box you can also the same by pressing inner circular key on remote and then go to TV icon visible on Top Right of the screen , click it and choose ur preferred audio language or subtitle option.

Also noticed that if Home Page on XStream Box is open for 45 minutes without any commands pressed on remote then automatically STB tunes into Home Channel
Tried this in Star Plus HD as earlier I have seen subtitles on this channel. Its not coming even after enabling. Maybe it needs internet for the same or need some more time to fetch the subtitles.

Tried this in Star Plus HD as earlier I have seen subtitles on this channel. Its not coming even after enabling. Maybe it needs internet for the same or need some more time to fetch the subtitles.

Buddy bcoz almost all channels have not yet activated this feature in a manner where subscribers can chose to switch off/on subtitles....same need to rolled out in joint partnership between concerned broadcasters and operators and there is a need for all set top boxes to support these features which ain't the case right now.

At present subtitles r embedded in the feed from broadcaster side and subscribers get to see or not see it accordingly...u won't b able to control the same using Subtitle Off/On function on your Airtel XStream Box.

@mark2gp bro aleast try to get a grasp of facts before just happily liking any comment which u think proves me wrong

Its not coming even after enabling. Maybe it needs internet for the same or need some more time to fetch the subtitles.
True bro, i too have not been able to get subtitles on any channel.
Some wiseguys think everything starts and ends with themselves.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock