Discussion General discussion about Movies

Anybody knows RAKSHASADU Hindi Dubbed movie name.. If you share YouTube link...

Thank You in Advance 👆

Anybody knows RAKSHASADU Hindi Dubbed movie name.. If you share YouTube link...

Thank You in Advance 👆
Was Rakshasudu dubbed in Hindi?

Ratsasan, the original movie, was dubbed in Hindi. The Hindi name is "Main Hoon Dandadhikari". It's not available on Youtube though.

Was Rakshasudu dubbed in Hindi?

Ratsasan, the original movie, was dubbed in Hindi. The Hindi name is "Main Hoon Dandadhikari". It's not available on Youtube though.

Ratsasan Available in RAKSHASADU name but its Tamil. I want Telugu dubbed...

I don't know its dubbed version premiered on not

Heard lots about RANGI THARANGA.

So Watched today... Excepted more but disappointed about Suspense and Thrill.

If you want to do Suspense/Thriller please make like Ratsasan/Rakshasudu, Raju Gari Gadhi etc

Watched Slumdog Millionaire today for the first time after it had won Oscars in 2009. It was weird experience for me back then. As an Indian settled movie based in Mumbai had English speaking actors. Leaving all that. I remember how A R Rahman winning Oscar was the biggest deal back then. That has to be the first Oscar I ever watched. I thought he won just for the song Jai Ho. Watching the movie I came to know he had done the score also for which he also won an Academy Award. Man what an amazing work he had done. Seems like best score I have heard on any movie. Wasn't invest on the movie as much as I enjoyed the score.

Im lucky that... I seen two times in Theatre

Tumbbad such MASTERPIECE Movie...

Sad that many people don't know about this Movie.

Im dumn sure it will be winner if goes to Oscar instead of Gully Boy
aoREMty.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock