Discussion General discussion about Movies

Currently Watching RATSASAN/RAKSHASUDU ite been 6th time watching in LOCKDOWN

If Suspense Thriller Movie made... Its like be Ratsasan... What a Movie with Terrific Back Ground Score..... 👌👌👌

@JollyLNB bro.

1. How was the ending of Dream Girl? I agree whole movie was good. But the climax was horribly botched.

2. What were the funny moments in Pati, Patni and Woh? I seemed to have missed those funny moment.

What would happen in box office If Disney Produce movies under different Studios UTV motion pictures , Disney pictures and Fox Star studios :hehe:
Awesome

UTV - For niche content.
Disney - Family Friendly
Fox Star Studios - Edgy

PS Sooner than later Fox Star Studios will shut down. Meanwhile use this relevant thread to discuss about movies.

Tagging Senior members @dino29 @JollyLNB @ak7777 @rahul_apk @Rd22 bros. Do not discuss about movies content on satellite rights thread. It ruins the thread. Encourage others to do same.

@JollyLNB bro.

1. How was the ending of Dream Girl? I agree whole movie was good. But the climax was horribly botched.

2. What were the funny moments in Pati, Patni and Woh? I seemed to have missed those funny moment.
See bro pati patni or woh was a super hit movie both at box office and TV and it's ratings were good. And majority of the people liked that movie. U might not have liked that movie as the opinion varies from person to person.

See bro pati patni or woh was a super hit movie both at box office and TV and it's ratings were good. And majority of the people liked that movie. U might not have liked that movie as the opinion varies from person to person.
I normally like these type of movie. But I didn't get one funny moment.

@JollyLNB bro.

1. Many films falter at the finishing line with a long speech or monologue. Hindi Medium is another. But Dream Girl as such as by all means enjoyable. I especially liked the character of Roma and her encounter with Karam/Pooja in the mall, and the inimitable Annu Kapoor speaking Urdu.

2. APARSHAKTI KHURANA. Anything spoken by Fahim Rizvi is pure gold, especially regarding Neha, Chintu's ex-GF. Plus the scene where Chintu (Kartik Aryan) takes Tapasya (Ananya Panday) from one mall to another in order to escape Vedika (Bhumi Pednekar).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock