Discussion General discussion about Movies

1. Many films falter at the finishing line with a long speech or monologue. Hindi Medium is another. But Dream Girl as such as by all means enjoyable. I especially liked the character of Roma and her encounter with Karam/Pooja in the mall, and the inimitable Annu Kapoor speaking Urdu.

2. APARSHAKTI KHURANA. Anything spoken by Fahim Rizvi is pure gold, especially regarding Neha, Chintu's ex-GF. Plus the scene where Chintu (Kartik Aryan) takes Tapasya (Ananya Panday) from one mall to another in order to escape Vedika (Bhumi Pednekar).
1. Agree.

2. Agree about Fahim Rizvi. Disagree about the movie. Humor seems to be forced. Just like SMZS. But atleast actors in the later didn't suck. Hence, average screenplay delivered watchable movie.

Awesome

UTV - For niche content.
Disney - Family Friendly
Fox Star Studios - Edgy

PS Sooner than later Fox Star Studios will shut down. Meanwhile use this relevant thread to discuss about movies.

Tagging Senior members @dino29 @JollyLNB @ak7777 @rahul_apk @Rd22 bros. Do not discuss about movies content on satellite rights thread. It ruins the thread. Encourage others to do same.
Disney Produced ABCD 2 and Biggest blockbuster Dangal created big foundation to Walt Disney pictures in India
I don't know why they stopped producing movies from Jagga Jasoos failure

Dangal first Indian movie worldwide grossed 2000 Cr in Box office and also this movie remains top movie for Walt Disney pictures India
Jagga Jasoos failure not big lose for Walt Disney pictures and Disney studios movie production business closing not expected :undecided:
Hope Walt Disney pictures India Relaunching soon

Last edited:
Another Day, We Lost Another Actor: Mohit Baghel(Best Known For Chote Amar Chaudhary In Ready) Passed Away At The Age Of 26 Battling With Cancer😪😔

@JollyLNB bro.

1. How was the ending of Dream Girl? I agree whole movie was good. But the climax was horribly botched.

2. What were the funny moments in Pati, Patni and Woh? I seemed to have missed those funny moment.
My views on Dream Girl and PPAW

Dream Girl : To be honest I found the first half was just trying to be funny sure there were one liners here and there but completely missed the mark. It's after the 2nd Half that the film picks up steam and then the laughter is continuous till the climax which was Preachy. If not for Annu Kapoor and Abhishek Banerjee's characters the film would be a simple comedy ignored by the audiences

PPAW : The Apaarshakti bits are brilliant. Kartik and Ananya's scenes were actually a dampener, although the swimming pool scene was slightly funny other Kartik and Ananya scenes were not good. Bhumi actually shines in this film so as the kid. Even Sunny Singh was amazing than majority of the cast. So its not a repeat value film but surely a good entertainer

The Bifurcation of Disney

UTV - I think UTV will become the production company for niche content or web series
Disney - Family friendly content
Fox is know renamed as 20th Century Studios so under 20th century Star Or Just Star20th Century or anything will be mainstream Bollywood. It will mostly focus on commercial potboilers

UTV/Disney and Fox Star studios Creative officer Rucha Pathak joins Excel Entertainment as Producer
Looks like Disney studios entire team left and new team or new Studio coming soon

Amithab Bachchan's Shelved movie Shoebite maybe Releasing soon

kUM2yDP.jpg

Cg1wW2N.jpg
Hope Disney will Release Amithab Bachchan's Shelved movie Shoebite under Disney Pictures or UTV motion pictures :huh:
It will be Great comeback for both Studios :tup:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock