Discussion General discussion about Movies

That's the sad reality outstanding masterpieces like Sonchiriya, Tumbaad, Section 375etc will not get more money at box office whereas non sense movies like houseful4, baaghi 3,judwaa 2,race3etc will enter that 100 or 200 crore club without any reason.
Everything depends on Marketing Promotion of the movie
Sonchiriya and Tumbaad movies Promotion not up to the mark and these Good movies need Partners like YRF, Fox Star or Zee Studios for heavy Promotion in print and media

Everything depends on Marketing Promotion of the movie
Sonchiriya and Tumbaad movies Promotion not up to the mark and these Good movies need Partners like YRF, Fox Star or Zee Studios for heavy Promotion in print and media
OK buddy I just wanted to say that if those movies can get good promotion then why can't those masterpieces
Even when those masterpieces come on TV, then it is not watched by large number of people, they still provide good trps to some of the garbage movies

OK buddy I just wanted to say that if those movies can get good promotion then why can't those masterpieces
Even when those masterpieces come on TV, then it is not watched by large number of people, they still provide good trps to some of the garbage movies
If these movies Good than Production house also should promote these movies in social media or print media not only WTP Channel promoting movie in 1 or 2 channels
Star Promoted Luka chuppi in GEC, movie and Sports channels Got unexpected response for first Telecast
Good Promotion Required for Both Hit or flop movies in Both print and media

Truth be told, Vidyut has not done anything worthwhile outside the Commando franchise, and the second two Commando films have been trashed by critics, even though they are very popular on TV. I am siding very much with the critics here.

Unless Vidyut does a different type of movie (other than action) it is difficult for me to believe his anti-nepotist stance.

Truth be told, Vidyut has not done anything worthwhile outside the Commando franchise, and the second two Commando films have been trashed by critics, even though they are very popular on TV. I am siding very much with the critics here.

Unless Vidyut does a different type of movie (other than action) it is difficult for me to believe his anti-nepotist stance.
Let's talk about Kunal Khemu than.

bro i disagree partially if they wont get chance to play different character should they stop doing their genre of movies in which they are getting chance to act, if they do their recognition would be reduced . apart from other good actors sadly stereotyped are given only one type of role after which they end up getting fed up and leave film industry. He should consider acting in other film industry in mean while along with continuing acting in films . only agree with part of should act in different genre - its time audience give more preference to story rather than star power and give chance to films actted bt talented people irrespective of names as we do while watching in fav series and hollywood. most of the people didnt even knew about Robert downey jr before they watched ironman , though he did acted other good movies as well. only after his film in which he acted became popular thuppaki though he acted in it as villain , he got best villain award only then next year in 2013 he got main lead role in commando though story could have been better it didnt happened due to nepotism of his - but due to nepotism present in the industry and people. sadly who has more power in controlling which films could be acted by whom , there only few exception cases.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock