• Tanhaji ---------------------88.5k
  • Darbar --------------------- 151.2k
  • Chhappak-------------------45.2k
  • Sarileru Neekuevvaru -----160.1k
  • Ala Vaikuntapuramloo ----142.6k
  • Entha Manchivadivo ------ 6.1k
  • Pattas-----------------------8.8k
  • Srimannarayana------------52.4k
ASN Avane SrimannarayaNa had almost 300k interest for Dec 27 Kannada release.
I know this because I have booked for today three days back and was following it.

Book My Show still now

Interested Peoples for Sankranti Release
  • Tanhaji ---------------------88.5k (Hindi & Marathi)
  • Darbar --------------------- 151.2k (Hindi, Tamil, Telugu)
  • Chhappak-------------------45.2k (Hindi)
  • Sarileru Neekuevvaru -----160.1k (Telugu)
  • Ala Vaikuntapuramloo ----142.6k (Telugu & Malayalam)
  • Entha Manchivadivo ------ 6.1k (Telugu)
  • Pattas-----------------------8.8k (Tamil)
  • Srimannarayana------------52.4k (Hindi & Telugu)
Chapak having lesser interest than Tanhaji. Seems like #boycottdeepika and #boycottchhappak have worked well..

Chapak having lesser interest than Tanhaji. Seems like #boycottdeepika and #boycottchhappak have worked well..

Yes, People Showing Cancelled Tickets tagging Deepika :LOL:

Now Deepika feels Real Depression :lol:

Now Deepika goes to Real Depression :lol:
Imagine you have a broken hand. Some id*ot let's assume here its me hits you with an iron rod. Wouldn't my hit give you more pain?

Mental diseases are like that. If I have mental disease. Let's assume an id*ot which I suppose was you makes fun of me. It will be as painful as painful it was me hitting you with an iron rod. That's why we don't joke about depression.

Imagine you have a broken hand. Some id*ot let's assume here its me hits you with an iron rod. Wouldn't my hit give you more pain?

Mental diseases are like that. If I have mental disease. Let's assume an id*ot which I suppose was you makes fun of me. It will be as painful as painful it was me hitting you with an iron rod. That's why we don't joke about depression.

With your logic words, Im Seriously Feeling Depression right now :😬😬

Yes, People Showing Cancelled Tickets tagging Deepika :LOL:

Now Deepika feels Real Depression :lol:
Seriously. These Bollywood people have low IQ in their brains, I guess.

Always going for controversies and against their own people and siding with those who are wrong.

And paid media is a huge enabler for their nonsense. These "celebs" will do anything for 2 mins of fame and money.

And their fans who support all their shyt through brainwashed comments are the biggest losers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock