Discussion General discussion about Movies

Jumanji remakes are the only remakes that didn't suck. I still lose it thinking about Kevin Hart exploding from eating cake.
I like remake movies too. Because technologically and visually they are more stunning.... Yes stories might be boring because we already have seen it before and we miss some best part in the original..

I liked Oye Lucky Lucky Oye. That was something. Even Khosla ka Ghosla was great.
So many hidden gems are there in mid-post 2000s era.
I've watched Tere Bin Laden, Phass Gaye Re Obama, Ek Chalis Ki Last Local, Dev D, Pyaar Ke Side Affects, ..& can't remember other few 2-3 movies which I found REALLY great!!

Telugu Fans and Anti Fans...

Don't Spread Negativity.

Sarileru Neekuevvaru and Ala Vaikuntapuraloo Both Movie are Well Entertainer.. Go watch both movies full paisa vasool...

Even Darbar is Excellent movie...

Don't Spread Negativity.

Sarileru Neekuevvaru and Ala Vaikuntapuraloo Both Movie are Well Entertainer.. Go watch both movies full paisa vasool...

And this can trigger another unnecessary debate. Better you post what you think as "information". Few days back you also commented politically which made a big war between supporters and opposers. We are here to take care of the rest. Peace!

Don't Spread Negativity.

So out of the blue when no one said anything about them.

Best movie in Telugu this week is ASN - Athade Srimannarayana anyway. Amazing movie.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock