Discussion General discussion about Movies

Seriously. These Bollywood people have low IQ in their brains, I guess.

Always going for controversies and against their own people and siding with those who are wrong.

And paid media is a huge enabler for their nonsense. These "celebs" will do anything for 2 mins of fame and money.

And their fans who support all their shyt through brainwashed comments are the biggest losers.
Guess who has low IQ? Not bollywood celebrities but those blind good for nothing people in society who has no other job but to judge other people's ideology while shoveling their own radical ideology down everyone's throats.

Guess who has low IQ? Not bollywood celebrities but those blind good for nothing people in society who has no other job but to judge other people's ideology while shoveling their own radical ideology down everyone's throats.
Completely agree.
Radicals always judge others and never change their stance.
Forcing their views on others as always. They are literally half the Bollywood celebs and their sheep followers.

Completely agree.
Radicals always judge others and never change their stance.
Forcing their views on others as always.
This is why entertainment and politics shouldn't be mixed. What celebrities does in their personal time is there business. As long as they don't create an atmosphere of propaganda in their movies.

Sorry Bro.

If you Said Tanhaji is Low Rated Horrible movie, Then I feel you Immature and Hatred of BJP

Sorry Bro.

If you Said Tanhaji is Low Rated Horrible movie, Then I feel you Immature and Hatred of BJP
I didn't say to that particular movie as I don't judge something without watching. I am talking about ethics. Imagine that guy unethically buying 100 tickets while others not getting tickets.

Also I apologise if I offended you as I didn't knew Tanhaji was based on BJP. 🙏🙏🙏

I didn't say to that particular movie as I don't judge something without watching. I am talking about ethics. Imagine that guy unethically buying 100 tickets while others not getting tickets.

Also I apologise if I offended you as I didn't knew Tanhaji was based on BJP. 🙏🙏🙏

Not Bro,

But Yesterday BJP Member Bagga giving free tickets after #TanhajiChallenge acceptance. I think this was in your Mind.

I just feel that Your talking Tanhaji its not famous like other Freedom Hero's. But we have to respect him.

I just feel that Your talking Tanhaji its not famous like other Freedom Hero's. But we have to respect him.
Cuz, he is not a freedom hero. There hasn't been a freedom hero before 1857. And I respect that rogue soldier whose sacrifice and revolution gave me freedom to live in a democratic country.

SC1HsAm.jpg

1. Which are your favorite movies of all time?
So many. Star Wars series, Mission Impossible Series, Narnia Series. James Bond series. I have 800+ movies in my collection, all downloaded.

2. Which are your favorite movie channel?
I don't like to watch a whole movies on TV but Movies Now..

3. Do you watch regional movies? Favorite regional movie?
Yes mostly old Bengali film, such as Charmurti, Joybaba Felunath, Goopy Gain Bagha Bain, Satyajit Ray's film. etc.

4. Who are your favorite actors and actress?
So many. Roger Moore, Tom Cruise, Uttam Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan, Katrina Kaif, Salman Khan... Big List. I love everyone..

5. Worst movie you've ever seen?
Few of them. I don't remember.. But in recent, Rambo Last Blood.

6. Upcoming movies you are looking forward to.
Again so many. No Time To Die, Star Wars IX, Fast And Furious 9, Jumanji 2, Avatar 2,..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock