Discussion General discussion about Movies

Let's see brother. Tumbbad released in 2018 after that many big movies and small movies released but still TUMBBAD is best. I watched three times in Theater.
Yeah, I remember you liking it as well. That is why I watched it on Amazon Prime. Otherwise I would've skipped it. I thought it was a good time one time watch movie. Sohum Shah is a brilliant actor. Other people who I recommended this movie didn't like it much.

Yeah, I remember you liking it as well. That is why I watched it on Amazon Prime. Otherwise I would've skipped it. I thought it was a good time one time watch movie. Sohum Shah is a brilliant actor. Other people who I recommended this movie didn't like it much.
Everybody has different type of likes and dislikes we can't anything with that. It theater movie bro. The same movie I watched on &pictures it just look like ok movie.

2018 was a good year for movie. There were some underrated gems like Lover Per Square Foot, Blackmail, Karwaan, Pari, Tumbaad, Simmba, Stree, Soorma, Sui Dhaga etc. That's when I returned to watching Hindi movies. I had stopped years back. I had watched more movies at theatres in 2018 than I did until 2018.

ZDrH3uv.jpg

Source

Now those South PR mobs (trolls) can't bully Karan. Meanwhile bollywood needs to boycott promotion of movies on Twitter. Twitter is pathetically slow to deal with vandalism. Losing interaction will force it will come to senses. META is the way to go now. Give priority to media promotion instead of social media promotion. Lock comments on youtube too Don't give any platform to create hate. Cancel culture id*ots will die out on it's own.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock