Discussion General discussion about Movies

Kannada movie bro. They always disappoint.
How can you say kantara movie isn't good without watching it?
How many kannada movies have you watched till now to make a statement "they always disappoint" ????

I said this could be disappointment.

3 itself this year. James, KGF 2 and Vikrant Rona. All sucked.
Kantara is well suited for kannada audiences even i watched it in theater on 1st day it is a good movie. I don't think other language movie lovers would love because the language which is used is coastal region that's why they made it as single language movie due to high demand from other states they are Dubbing.

James & Vikrant rona is not good movies i agree but KGF2 it's a masterpiece most of the people loved it. it's your perspective you didn't liked generally it is a good movie if you asks 10 people about KGF2 6-7 people say they liked.

Watch 777 charlie it is a good one.

Karthikeya 2 with Hindi, Telugu and Tamil version combined is #2 movie. Meanwhile Raksha Bandhan's Hindi version is #1 since a week. Both released around same time at the theatres with Raksha Bandhan facing hate campaigns on social media sites during it's release.
gveqwRN.jpg

DJ bro.
Its only because most of people watched Karthikeya2 and as you said RB faced issue and only Akki fans watched that on theatre and boycott people watched on Zee5.

Because AKKI is now OTT Superstar only 😂

DJ bro.
Its only because most of people watched Karthikeya2 and as you said RB faced issue and only Akki fans watched that on theatre and boycott people watched on Zee5.

Because AKKI is now OTT Superstar only 😂
That's not true. All the hatred created towards the movie for political reasons lead viewers to think that the movie was genuinely bad. Hence, they skipped it. If bollywood starts creating hatred using troll mob in disguise of fanbases which other side is guilty of doing. Southern cinema can forget Pan India dreams. It will go back to the world of free youtube and free to air TV.

OTT has become a bigger platform for movies than theatres. Don't know whether it is because of diverse content, comfort or affordability. Maybe that it's all three combined. Sad to see no big release this week.

Nowadays there are so many paid PR work done. It's hard to know what's genuine and what's not.

Yes agree with you buddy.

Seeing lot of things about PS-1 but after watching that fully disappointed and tomorrow tickets going to book for KANTARA.

As I seen telugu peoples loves KANTARA movie, so im fully believe that im not going to disappoint with KANTARA.

Where PS-1 trashed by telugu peoples but still i seen that movie.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock