Discussion General discussion about Movies

Very happy to seeing small budget movies with content doing very good collection at BO.

Karthikeya2 sensational at national level now Kantara doing same.

Previously most of the times sh#t (star hero) movies collection very good and good n small budget movies trashed by viewers.

TUMBBAD:

Still my best ever Theater Experience Movie. MASTERPIECE and Underrated due to one scene.

Hoping KANTARA will break this.

Im satisfy with KANTARA but still TUMBBAD comes first in my best theater experience movie.

Definitely KANTARA !!!
There is no large scale moments or VFX but you going to love what you seeing on theater.
One thing missed to add:

COMEDY : From start to pre climax Comedy so hilarious.

BGM to Solid from start to end 👌

Last edited:
Definitely KANTARA !!!
There is no large scale moments or VFX but you going to love what you seeing on theater.
Tomorrow planning to watch both Kantara and PS-1. Tickets prices are super cheap after Cinema Day. I can literally watch 2 movies at the price of 1.
Let's see. I hope the weather is fine tomorrow.

Tomorrow planning to watch both Kantara and PS-1. Tickets prices are super cheap after Cinema Day. I can literally watch 2 movies at the price of 1.
Let's see. I hope the weather is fine tomorrow.
elPy9l1.gif

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock