General Discussion & Updates about d2h

RE: General Discussion & Channel Request on Videocon D2H

Sadiq said:
@GODMAN: If you are a true employee of D2H, then what happened to your news. Explain that first in public before posting your next post. And you must show your identity of being a D2H employee to DDF to continue posting channel addition news. Failing to do so will lead to the deletion of threads in future regarding channel addition.

many news true of godman. so wait and watch. he didn't make new thread.

I didn't say whether this News is true or False
I have just Quoted Moderator's post , here

He didn't created new thread bcoz he knows mod will immediately close it, And as far as addition concerned we all know channels will be added sooner or later as 2 tp's are activated

when Etv Cinema (telugu Movie Channel) is available in Videocon D2h?this channel is already available in Airtel...

KIRU said:
when Etv Cinema (telugu Movie Channel) is available in Videocon D2h?this channel is already available in Airtel...
Already means, just one day.. So, please wait bro..

Can anyone tell me what's the latest software id for the Box - HD 2222? If the latest one is above 21, Can someone provide me the link to download for the same?

KIRU said:

soon all etv channels will add bro
just wait for some months:)

Hi Everyone,
Please let me know which is the latest HD box, HD3333RF or HD2244RF. Any major difference in those two box.
Since CC wants to replace my HD3333RF (less than 6 months old) with a HD2244RF box.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock