General Discussion & Updates about d2h

RE: General Discussion & Channel Request on Videocon D2H

vrishraj said:
Hi Everyone,
Please let me know which is the latest HD box, HD3333RF or HD2244RF. Any major difference in those two box.
Since CC wants to replace my HD3333RF (less than 6 months old) with a HD2244RF box.

Latest is HD 6666 RF

:huh Is there any option in videocon d2h to set 12-Hour time format ? I am having Digital SD STB.

yogeshmeher01 said:
:huh Is there any option in videocon d2h to set 12-Hour time format ? I am having Digital SD STB.

Not possible, unfortunately. :(

Guys How To I Will Active Khushiyon Ka Weekend Offer :) :)

Sajee said:
Guys How To I Will Active Khushiyon Ka Weekend Offer :) :)

Bro you can activate it via d2h account, for activate this week's offer select a la carte with base pack option then you will see KKW topper select it...:tup

Hi Everyone,
Please let me know which is the latest HD box, HD3333RF or HD2244RF. Any major difference in those two box.
Since CC wants to replace my HD3333RF (less than 6 months old) with a HD2244RF box.

Latest is HD 6666 RF

What is price and what difference in that

Katic07 said:
Hi Everyone,

Latest is HD 6666 RF

What is price and what difference in that

Well I had HD6666, but I got it replaced with HD2233.
In these two boxes software UI is different and 6666 doesn't have Ethernet port. U can't record and can't access active services. The engineer told me that 6666 would take a month or two for supporting these features. And In HD 2233 u can get all this. I there's think very little difference between the soft. Of 2233 and 2244. 2244 doesn't have Ethernet port and 2233 has it. :)
I don't know about 3333 but U can go for 2244.

Btw what is the use of Ethernet port?? Does it make any sense of having it??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock