General Discussion & Updates about d2h

General Discussion & Channel Request on Videocon D2H

Onam Special AD in Mathrubhumi daily..

8bf61e1d52f87d9dc0f9f7165a095493.jpg

RE: General Discussion & Channel Request on Videocon D2H

Balaji G said:
Hi,
My intention is not to defame d2h. Being a customer i would like to how is other views on d2h.
Why d2h is removing channels one by one?? Whether it's running out of money?? Can all the channels be removed finally by saying complimentary and promotional basis??
Are u all happy with videcon d2h services??
Thanks
Ps: Admin, closing the thread is not the solution.

now you have made a comment on the shortfall of the d2h.now madfellow will write that d2h is the best.ia,also using d2h for the last 3 years mine is annual hd subscription. when tatasky launching new hd channels one after the onother d2h is doing reverse removing one after the other,as you said correctly closing the thread by the administrator is not the solution if he done so he must be mad man

Saj 007 said:
Onam Special AD in Mathrubhumi daily..

Still don't understand on what basis they consider GOD TV as a Malayalam channel.... :lol :lol :lol

Big Boss said:
 Still don't understand on what basis they consider GOD TV as a Malayalam channel.... :lol :lol :lol

Yes, I too have this doubt. Even they don't provided Malayalam language feed but they consider it as Malayalam channel...:dodgy

God TV is a Christian Devotional Channel. May be as because most Malayalees are Christian may be that's why they consider it as a Malayalam Channel. Even Tata Sky does the same. In case of Dish TV God is a time based channel.

Bishnu15 said:
God TV is a Christian Devotional Channel. May be as because most Malayalees are Christian may be that's why they consider it as a Malayalam Channel. Even Tata Sky does the same. In case of Dish TV God is a time based channel.

Off topic :Wrong bro..:)
According to caste census(don't know the exact details);
1 Hindus (more than 55 %)
2 Christians (more than 30%)
3 Muslims (more than 10%)..

Saj 007 said:
Off topic :Wrong bro..:)
According to caste census(don't know the exact details);
1 Hindus (more than 55 %)
2 Christians (more than 30%)
3 Muslims (more than 10%)..

off topic :)

Census & All Survey's are wrong bro
Because

Entire Colony in our village
are christians (3000+ people)
& They officially quote Hindu
As their Religion......

#No offend :) Just clarifying :)
We all are #indians :)

sam said:
off topic :)

Census & All Survey's are wrong bro
Because

Entire Colony in our village
are christians (3000+ people)
& They officially quote Hindu
As their Religion......

#No offend :) Just clarifying :)
We all are #indians :)

I Just clarify him bro..:tup no other problems as you said first of all we are Indians...:) I'm living in Kerala so I know more details according to my knowledge ...;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock