General Discussion & Updates about d2h

RE: General Discussion & Channel Request on Videocon D2H

HBO Hits changing to HBO :hd on 4th Sep but as usual not coming to D2h. Available in all other DTH. Post#8233 in the following link. Hope I am not violating DDF rules by copying other sub forum's link.
Link Removed

No, it is no rule violation. :)

Pranab said:
HBO Hits changing to HBO :hd on 4th Sep but as usual not coming to D2h. Available in all other DTH. Post#8233 in the following link. Hope I am not violating DDF rules by copying other sub forum's link.
Link Removed

another bad news for d2h users  :'( :'( :wall

My d2h IR remote is not working...if i press 5 one time, 3 times the number gets pressed and channel chaning is difficult....

Tried calling the customer care...and there is no response...none of the numbers are getting connected....

Is there any number available to call them. OR any email address.....I am based in Kerala....

Big Boss said:
My d2h IR remote is not working...if i press 5 one time, 3 times the number gets pressed and channel chaning is difficult....

Tried calling the customer care...and there is no response...none of the numbers are getting connected....

Is there any number available to call them. OR any email address.....I am based in Kerala....

Did you tried 1800 180 6000...:huh

General Discussion & Channel Request on Videocon D2H

what is the date of d2h merging to dish tv??? any news bros

vivekg123 said:
what is the date of d2h merging to dish tv??? any news bros

No confirmations from both operators till now ..

Can I use my smart card like a sim card, i.e. use in different STB? If yes, can a SD/HD/4K STB smart card be use in different type of STB (like SD smart card to use in 4K or vice versa)?

Pranab said:
Can I use my smart card like a sim card, i.e. use in different STB? If yes, can a SD/HD/4K STB smart card be use in different type of STB (like SD smart card to use in 4K or vice versa)?

No,you can't.. it is paired with STB serial number..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock