General Discussion & Updates about d2h

Can someone help me please!
I left d2h 4K 14 months back but still have the STB and dish (installed). If I want to reactivate my account, how can I do that?
Also, what's the best package for all HD channels at lowest price? Don't need SD channels.
Bro it's very quick I suggest you to wait for at least some days bro react d2h except ur act d2h as secondary connection 😏😏😴😴

Bro it's very quick I suggest you to wait for at least some days bro react d2h except ur act d2h as secondary connection 😏😏😴😴
Didn't understand bro.
I've only one connection now, that's TS.
If I back to d2h (if not now, surely before WC'19), then also it would be single connection (TS STB will be packed).

Can someone help me please!
I left d2h 4K 14 months back but still have the STB and dish (installed). If I want to reactivate my account, how can I do that?
Also, what's the best package for all HD channels at lowest price? Don't need SD channels.
You can call the customer care and look for your offer before doing any recharge. They are giving me offers to come back.
If you want only HD Channels then they have mini HD packages, you can go for Flexi pack with any regional add on + combination of these mini HD packs + the price of ala carte channels which you like.
I am on yearly package in Airtel DTH, may be I will return next year to D2H too based on their standings at that time.
The good thing is we can switch back to both of them any time we want.

Last edited:
Didn't understand bro.
I've only one connection now, that's TS.
If I back to d2h (if not now, surely before WC'19), then also it would be single connection (TS STB will be packed).
My reply based on Sony & TS agreement fail u made this decision I guess is it so ??

Yep that's why I ask u to wait for some days to see things are settle or not before switching coz while star Adtv issue many switched but within days things settled they regret that's why I said to u bro :)

Yep that's why I ask u to wait for some days to see things are settle or not before switching coz while star Adtv issue many switched but within days things settled they regret that's why I said to u bro :)
Thanks bro, anyhow I will switch before CWC'19.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock