General Discussion & Updates about d2h

d2h one by one channel remove bt not added new channel.....d2h only added shopping channel.... very bad.....

Last edited:
20180928_111327_260_01_01.jpg

Last edited:
Guys, please understand how this works instead of blame game and frustration. Yes, I agree this was a shocker at initial stage. I was frustrated too. Though this is an aggressive step, it will end good for Tata, Sony and ultimately us, customers.
Think about these:
  • Tata Sky can not afford to lose the subscriber base.
  • Sony can not afford to lose TRP because of reduced viewing.
  • Sony also can not afford to lose advertisers because of reduced reach.
  • Tata wants Sony to feel the heat or reducing viewership.
  • Sony may have wanted subscribers to move to different service to continue watching their channels but its not happening as most Tata Sky users are very happy with TS.
  • Now that Sony is facing the heat along the nation, it will be forced to negotiate with Tata and vice-versa.
  • By 2-3 days, things will arrive at a good stop and TS will add the channels back.
JUST WAIT.
I am not agreeing with your 2nd point...

If they have any problem regarding TRP then Sony TEN channels should have been came back a long time itself in dish d2h

Its now almost 1 year

I am not agreeing with your 2nd point...

If they have any problem regarding TRP then Sony TEN channels should have been came back a long time itself in dish d2h

Its now almost 1 year
Because other then dth cable operators r also have maximum subscribers
Sony TV Sony sab, mix and Sony Max and 2 few sports channels only during indian matches
All these getting even though agreement failed
Thiz much channels needed for public satisfaction

Videocon is the worst dth service provider;
it never adds Punjabi channels.
Completely a south only company.

Can someone help me please!
I left d2h 4K 14 months back but still have the STB and dish (installed). If I want to reactivate my account, how can I do that?
Also, what's the best package for all HD channels at lowest price? Don't need SD channels.

When will videocon add:India News Punjab,Manoranjan movies and Balle Balle.tv?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock