General Discussion & Updates about d2h

Don't move to dishtv, D2h should be preferred if you want to move

Wethr one choose dishtv or d2h platform at the end of the day they will be gettin dishtv service..
Dishtv has a multi platform service (dishtv & d2h,zing) where each one has slight edge over each other when it comes to packagin and channels..
Some channels like 9xo & few others are currently exclusive for Dishtv's d2h platform for north & south & dishtv south through st2..same is applicable on dishtv north through NSS6 who wants to have access to more north channels includin English HD & sports HD channels..

Last edited:
Wethr one choose dishtv or d2h platform at the end of the day they will be gettin dishtv service..
Dishtv has a multi platform service (dishtv & d2h,zing) where each one has slight edge over each other when it comes to packagin and channels..
Some channels like 9xo & few others are currently exclusive for Dishtv's d2h platform for north & south & dishtv south through st2..same is applicable on dishtv north through NSS6 who wants to have access to more north channels includin English HD & sports HD channels..
Yes, but d2h is better and gives better picture quality with RF remote, it is acquired by dishtv but still they treat them as 2 different brands.

Anybody know why lock sign showing in epg on all channels
IMG-20181024-174328.jpg

I’m facing signal problem with D2h, same wire from Tatasky dish receive good signal with Tatasky but no signal with D2h , D2h technian said that I’ve to change the wire , any help

Hi friends, I have a big problem,that is I lost n fotgot my d2h password due to iCloud sync. I’m living outside India. Please guide me how to recover or get new password??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock