General Discussion & Updates about d2h

Then what should I do?
Merger is mostly at corporate level. D2H and Dish TV are still separate services as users can only choose one at a time. If a D2H users chooses to receive Dish TV's satellite or vice versa, they are free to vote for those services. In future, when the forums are merged and satellites are merged, then we can consider a merger of polls. What happens if D2H services (STB, channel count etc) are better than Dish or vice versa? Shouldn't the consumer have a say in that? What happens if Dish and Videocon channel lists diverges too much? The benefits of channel addition in one service does not benefit users tuned to the other dish. A merger of poll will distort these problems.

Merger is mostly at corporate level. D2H and Dish TV are still separate services as users can only choose one at a time. If a D2H users chooses to receive Dish TV's satellite or vice versa, they are free to vote for those services. In future, when the forums are merged and satellites are merged, then we can consider a merger of polls. What happens if D2H services (STB, channel count etc) are better than Dish or vice versa? Shouldn't the consumer have a say in that? What happens if Dish and Videocon channel lists diverges too much? The benefits of channel addition in one service does not benefit users tuned to the other dish. A merger of poll will distort these problems.
Clear explanation:smile:

What are you talkin bout backend services, negotiations,packagin, everythin is done by dishtv india.. customers are allowed to both satellite accordin to their locations..who do you think d2h is operated by..?who do you think the activities done on d2h are by..?
No one is disputing ownership. My point is that the services are still separate. Anyway its up to D2H and Dish users to decide. I am leaving this discussion.

What are you talkin bout backend services, negotiations,packagin, everythin is done by dishtv india.. customers are allowed to both satellite accordin to their locations, prefered languages..who do you think d2h is operated by..?who do you think the activities done on d2h are by..?
But why the activities doesn't include channel addition?:blush:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock