Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Logo position / size of all Viacom18 kids channel changed, shifted more towards upper right side and made lot smaller. Maybe they will adopt 16:9 aspect ratio soon for them.
Which channels? Can you share screenshots? I'm not subscribed to any kids channel.

After Colors Infinity & Comedy Central moving towards a strategy of delayed premiere of new shows or even pulling the plug on some programs, now Comedy Central has done same for even Jimmy Fallon show... From 1st July it is not airing right after international telecast and now they will resume its telecast on 10th July thus maintaining 10 day gap from US timings
Most talk show including Tonight Show and Jimmy Kimmel Live are on a break. From this week onwards Last Week Tonight and Daily Show are on a break as well.

Most talk show including Tonight Show and Jimmy Kimmel Live are on a break. From this week onwards Last Week Tonight and Daily Show are on a break as well.

I think Jimmy Fallon is not on a break, they r infact posting daily updates about guests appearing on the show. Have a look at their social media accounts .

Okay. Guess then they r airing repeats and updating same info on site or social media. Good to hear this but i fear that dwindling ratings of English Channels will lead to axing or shows getting pushed to a later date
English channels future are original content like talk shows and reality competition.

Update

From Today 8th July
ZEEL bringing an Option to Watch Semi Old Movies from 1990 to 2005 absolutely Ad-Free on Morning Slots of ZEE TV (SD+HD)

"Break - Free Morning Movie Mela"
Now Playing :-
"Prem Deewane" (Jackie Shroff/ Madhuri/Pooja/Vivek)
SnapShots👇
QmlsJuX.jpg

n7e94gL.jpg

6a1UuWS.jpg

Tomorrow's Attraction 9th July at 7 am
"Aarzoo" (Akshay/Madhuri/Saif)
Source👇
BAH6MMa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock