Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Even that will show only songs for which Star has the Telugu satellite rights (though this is also true for Gemini Music).

Essentially Star has given up on the music genre. Its parent Disney as well has pulled out from the music space (in October 2017, Bindass Play became Disney International HD).
Hopefully, something is in work. If they start Star Music. I don't see them having any loss. People are desperately seeking for an alternate HD music channel. One channel cannot do justice to the genre. Also 9XM by now should have had a HD feed already.
One thing I noticed while watching Top 20 in Star Maa Music is that they start from the 20th song, but they never finish the countdown. Someday they stop at the Top 5th song & Someday 3rd.
You all can check today. It airs every Sat & Sun at 8pm.
This is really weird thing to do. Do they continue the counts next day?

Update
------------

ZEEL has recently taken a decision to Re-Telecast some of their very Popular Zee Network Bumper HIT shows on Zing under category 'Zing Jharokha' on Every Monday to Friday 8 pm onwards.
Now Showing on Zing :- "Tujhse Hai Rabta" @ 8 pm.

Don't know what's going on ZEEL's mind to rerun their Shows on Zing at present by ruining their Zing'S Original Youth Oriented Shows.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock