Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Currently i am watching Fox Life after a month.. i would say it's really a good channel for food. I like to watch what foreigners eat, their food habit, different kinds of international food, their making etc. Although i am not that foodie, or can't prepare any dish but i enjoy it.. i hope one day i ll go to a foreign trip and eat them all..

CNBC needs to bring all it's Indian shows to CNBC TV 18 Prime. If it is looking forward to succeed. It's shocking to not have Overdrive on CNBC TV 18 Prime. A gadget centric show in HD can also help it's ratings.

Times Network also needs to reduce it's news channels prices to ₹1. They have nothing unique to offer as compared to it's competitors. ₹5 is too much to ask for a news channels with ads in the day and age of Internet. Same applies to NDTV.

DD National HD should convert to DD India HD. DD National's syndication has nothing good to offer. DD India HD will atleast be competitive to it's International counterpart like DW, BBC and RT.

Last edited:
CNBC needs to bring all it's Indian shows to CNBC TV 18 Prime. If it is looking forward to succeed. It's shocking to not have Overdrive on CNBC TV 18 Prime. A gadget centric show in HD can also help it's ratings.

Times Network also needs to reduce it's news channels prices to ₹1. They have nothing unique to offer as compared to it's competitors. ₹5 is too much to ask for a news channels with ads in the day and age of Internet. Same applies to NDTV.
They can't reduce channel price after new rules because now they lost so many viewers.. maybe their ad revenue also reduced..

CNBC Prime HD has never had anything Indian since its launch. It shows NASDAQ and other American business shows only. It is best if it shuts down.

DD National HD should convert to DD India HD.
What will be the use? The national flagship channel must be in HD.

What will be the use? The national flagship channel must be in HD.
It is far from National flagship channels. DD News HD airs news in Hindi mostly with Hindi graphics. So I want a state run English news channel representing our country like DW, BBC, RT. If I was Doordarshan's director. I would even introduce bulletin in other global languages by now.

It is far from National flagship channels. DD News HD airs news in Hindi mostly with Hindi graphics. So I want a state run English news channel representing our country like DW, BBC, RT. If I was Doordarshan's director. I would even introduce bulletin in other global languages by now.
Please remember that DD has only two HD channels and it should launch at least two more which are more important than an English international news channel. DD cannot compete with Al Jazeera, DW and France 24.

DD Sports HD is much more important.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock