Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Which is the top 3 Pay Channels for movie under Rs 3. I don't watch Hindi movies everyday. So i dont need expensive channels. I have free channels already.

Since last few days picture quality of Movies Now is quite bad, too much sharpness. Looks like Times Network still facing some issue in their transponders or equipment... Earlier it happened very frequently bcoz of problems caused by fire in their office back in 2018
Definitely may be some issues on Movies Now SD version from Mumbai HQ with some Pixalation and over Sharpness.Hope They will solve the issue asap.
After You have pointed the Issue I have cross checked on TATA|sky platform on Romedy Now + MNX + Zoom + Times Now (with all HD versions too) but they are running fine. Movies Now HD & MN+ HD also running Fine.
Don't worry...... Problem will be sorted out.....

Does anyone have Star Sports First? Is it a good channel to take? I already have SS 1,2,3 and Select 2.. Recent Barc rating showing it's a top 2 sports channel. Why? Any live content?
Star Sports First used to receive Good TRP due to presence in DDFD. No important Huge Matches are being Covered Live over there. Unless their All Prime Channels are Filled Up with Live Coverage.
Mainly Major Events all are on their Prime Channels.
So no need to Subscribe SS First unless You are too interested to watch Highlights of Cricket / PKL / ISL / Badminton League.

Which is the top 3 Pay Channels for movie under Rs 3. I don't watch Hindi movies everyday. So i dont need expensive channels. I have free channels already.
As You have demanded 2 Criteria for Selection of Pay Hindi Movie Channels that's too under Rs.3 +Top 3.
As Barc Ratings always provide us with Expensive Ones here is the latest Ratings:-

Pay Platform
1Zee Cinema364744
2Sony MAX360179
3STAR Gold322090
4Movies OK226590
5&pictures195493

Free Platform
1B4U Kadak255305
2B4U Movies130650
3ABZY Movies87624
4Enterr 1085197
5ABZY Dhakad58890

But as You have specified Pay Platform then My Suggession is👇
1. Movies OK (Bollywood + South Masalas) @ 1.18* / p.m
2. Zee Classic (Pure Old Hindi Classics) @ 0.59* / p.m
3. UTV Action (Hollywood Dubbed in Hindi) @ 2.36* / p.m
*All Includes MRP + GST.

I hope You will Enjoy the Variety of Movie Contents across these 3 Pay Movie Channels.

In Free Hindi Movie Cluster You can enjoy All Channels as per Taste & Choice.

Hope All these Clarifies 👍

Last edited:
Definitely may be some issues on Movies Now SD version from Mumbai HQ with some Pixalation and over Sharpness.Hope They will solve the issue asap.
After You have pointed the Issue I have cross checked on TATA|sky platform on Romedy Now + MNX + Zoom + Times Now (with all HD versions too) but they are running fine. Movies Now HD & MN+ HD also running Fine.
Don't worry...... Problem will be sorted out.....

Star Sports First used to receive Good TRP due to presence in DDFD. No important Huge Matches are being Covered Live over there. Unless their All Prime Channels are Filled Up with Live Coverage.
So no need to Subscribe SS First unless You are too interested to watch Highlights of Cricket / PKL / ISL / Badminton League.

As You have demanded 2 Criteria for Selection of Pay Hindi Movie Channels that's too under Rs.3 +Top 3.
As Barc Ratings always provide us with Expensive Ones here is the latest Ratings:-

Pay Platform
1Zee Cinema364744
2Sony MAX360179
3STAR Gold322090
4Movies OK226590
5&pictures195493
Free Platform

1B4U Kadak255305
2B4U Movies130650
3ABZY Movies87624
4Enterr 1085197
5ABZY Dhakad58890

*All Includes MRP + GST.

I hope You will Enjoy the Variety of Movie Contents across these 3 Pay Movie Channels.

Also Sony Wah

Pay Platform
1Zee Cinema364744
2Sony MAX360179
3STAR Gold322090
4Movies OK226590
5&pictures195493
Free Platform

1B4U Kadak255305
2B4U Movies130650
3ABZY Movies87624
4Enterr 1085197
5ABZY Dhakad58890

*All Includes MRP + GST.

Wow. I didn't expect such a big reply. I really appreciate your help. I will subscribe them next month... Thank you for your kind cooperation.. 🤗

Also Sony Wah
Definitely ak7777 Brother....Sony Wah (Bollywood + South Dubbed Content) @ 1.18 per month also an Alternate Choice over there for Subscription.

Wow. I didn't expect such a big reply. I really appreciate your help. I will subscribe them next month... Thank you for your kind cooperation.. 🤗
This is the magic of being part of DDF.
One Forum......One Family........DDF.
You are always Welcome🌹👍

Last edited:
MUMBAI: Star and Disney India has divided outgoing country manager Sanjay Gupta’s duties into two separate verticals - TV and digital (Hotstar). Hotstar leadership will now directly report into Uday Shankar, chairman, Star and Disney India and president of The Walt Disney Company, APAC, whereas TV business will report to K Madhavan, head of company regional language media network.
K Madhavan to head Star and Disney India’s TV business

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock