Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

BBC deserves better partner in India than NDTV. They should have collaborated with good channels like Aaj Tak with HD feed for BBC's content. Sometime I feel like taking one of those Samsung phones NDTV uses for coverage and smashing against a wall. Who offers 360p in 2020? Look at the pathetic quality. 👇
Source

Last edited:
MUMBAI: For the first time ever, recently launched Zee Biskope has got on-board all three superstars of Bhojiwood – Nirahua, Pawan Singh, and Khesari Lal Yadav as its brand ambassadors. It also rolled out a high-decibel integrated ad campaign that celebrates the channel’s unique offerings. The campaign spanned across mediums like television, print, outdoor, digital, and radio...

India rolls out integrated campaign for Zee Biskope

Shemaroo Entertainment which is currently owns Shemaroo Marathibana a marathi movie channel. 2 new channel also launching soon from the network. A hindi GEC Shemaroo TV {currently running as Fun TV} & Shemaroo Bollywood {Currently running as Blue}.

I think some other channels also will launching very soon.
Guessing it from YouTube channels owned by Shemaroo Entertainment.
eD177lo.jpg
Maybe in future soon we can see Some channels from Shemaroo Network.
Like 👇
Shemaroo Bollywood ( may replace Blue)
Shemaroo Filmi Gaane {hindi classic music}
Shemaroo Kids {Kids channel}
Shemaroo Comedy {Comedy channel}

Last edited:
Like 👇
Please do not post your speculations here, find some better place which can take those. You are one person who does way too much speculations and confuse other members.

Having a separate channel for each genre doesn't mean they are planning to launch additional channels of those genre. But they are organizing their contents well for easy navigation by people.

DO NOT POST ANYTHING SUCH AGAIN unless you have solid proof/evidences of those changes. If i see you repeating this again, you'll be permanently banned. Because of member like you, our reputation at stake. We get emails from brands to modify this kind of posts because it spreads confusion in the industry. We rather kill such member than trying to make them understand again and again.

Shemaroo Entertainment which is currently owns Shemaroo Marathibana a marathi movie channel. 2 new channel also launching soon from the network. A hindi GEC Shemaroo TV {currently running as Fun TV} & Shemaroo Bollywood {Currently running as Blue}.

eD177lo.jpg
Like 👇

These r youtube chs and been there for quite long, do not confuse them with new satellite chs getting launched

These r youtube chs and been there for quite long, do not confuse them with new satellite chs getting launched
I think they are an On Demand service now. Back in late 2000s we had a DVD store. Most of the famous bollywood movies DVDs and VCDs came from Shemaroo.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock