Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

I am glad our country's infotainment channels has been paid handsomely by Chinese to not air documentaries on Coronavirus. If even some did air such documentary. They cleverly aired it in the middle of week with minimum promotion.

We are not stupid to not notice promotional Chinese propaganda air everyday on multiple news channels. And shows dedicated to China on infotainment channels.

Last edited:
Any1 having data about ratings of all hindi movie channels?

Also just on lighter note if sony-network18 merger happens then Kapil Sharma Show , Bigg Boss will essentially again become half part of their earlier home network

I am glad our country's infotainment channels has been paid handsomely by Chinese to not air documentaries on Coronavirus. If even some did air such documentary. They cleverly aired it in the middle of week with minimum promotion.

We are not stupid to not notice promotional Chinese propaganda air everyday on multiple news channels. And shows dedicated to China on infotainment channels.
I don't really write anything without valid proof.
Source

I can't legally name shows available on news outlet and infotainment channels. You can go through schedule. Specially, on weekends. You will see how news channel have paid Chinese promotional programming and leading infotainment channels showing "innovative" shows of China. Innovation of China. Why shall Indian audience care?

Not entirely true. Discovery aired documentary on it during shutdown period. Also coronavirus has nothing to do with blaming China, it is disease which has suddenly appeared and spread. Regarding bias towards China, well paid promotional content happens worldover and not at all times it hampers showing counter view on same network, depends on network principals . Nat Geo has aired such docs in past, search "Nat Geo China Investigation " on google to know

Not entirely true. Discovery aired documentary on it during shutdown period. Also coronavirus has nothing to do with blaming China, it is disease which has suddenly appeared and spread. Regarding bias towards China, well paid promotional content happens worldover and not at all times it hampers showing counter view on same network, depends on network principals . Nat Geo has aired such docs in past, search "Nat Geo China Investigation " on google to know

1. Documentaries aired on tv channels with minimum or no promotion.

2. China is responsible. Not just by their weird eating habits. By also lying to WHO about Chinese Cornoravirus being contagious.

They also silenced health workers who raise alarm.

China is also responsible for keeping open the infamous wet markets which contributed to 2003's SARS Outbreak. You would have known about this. If you had watch any documentary about Chinese Coronavirus.

4. We have too much promotional shows airing on news channels and infotainment channels about how great China is. And about how their industries are great.

5. China has been never been highlighted properly about their contribution towards Global Warming.

6. News channel didn't cover anniversaries of historic events like Tianmen Square.

7. No documentaries about General Mao. And absurd cultural revolution which destroyed history of ancient China. But we get propaganda based documentaries on Ancient China.

8. 0 documentary on Mao and hurdreds about Kim Il Sung to distract world from main problems in Asia.

9. Nat Geo Investigates China seems long time ago. Link me the content even it's still available.

10. Compare these to what crap they show you on tv about China.

Source

Source

Last edited:
Got a information that Viacom 18's Connected, Eco Lution & BDM Channel started from Intelsat 20.

Source: YouTube
Anyone please check!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock