Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

DD Arunaprabha logo position changed

Old Somnath bro pic

bMUWzhP.jpg

New

4x3wwfa.jpg
Again back to Old Position
LPDuFQM.jpg

OK. By youth channel, I meant programs feature young actors in the age group 13-19. In India i guess the word means 18-25. I got used to American English :)
I am 20 years old. I grew up watching these Disney shows and following Disney stars of the era. The demographic Disney International HD intended to target doesn't enjoy these childish and cringey shows. We are watching for nostalgic sake.

I am 20 years old. I grew up watching these Disney shows and following Disney stars of the era. The demographic Disney International HD intended to target doesn't enjoy these childish and cringey shows. We are watching for nostalgic sake.
Yes. That's what I said. Disney only shows "clean" shows that whole family can watch together without any cringe moments. Several popular shows like Family Guy, Friends etc. have several cringe moments. They won't air such shows.

Yes. That's what I said. Disney only shows "clean" shows that whole family can watch together without any cringe moments. Several popular shows like Family Guy, Friends etc. have several cringe moments. They won't air such shows.
Okay.

Any Indian drama shows which are 1 hour long?
In US, all drama shows are 1 hour. Comedy is 30 minutes.

1gkAN1h.png

This Time Dhinchaak Is At 3rd Position Previous Week It Was At 2nd Position
b4EVnOb.png

Previous Week Star Gold Had Got More TRP Than Zee Cinema But This Week Zee Cinema Has Got More TRP Than Star Gold
Z8OT1Ml.png

Madam Geeta Rani Has Got TRP On Its WTP Around 50 Lakhs. Other Dubbed Movies K3 Kaali Ka Karishma And Sarrainodu Which Regularly Come In The Top 5 Are Again In The Top 5 And Bollywood Movies Housefull 4 And Marjaavaan Are Also In The Top And They Also Come Regularly In The Top 5
AMLgGsS.png

Dhinchaak Has Again Got More TRP Than Zee Anmol Cinema Due To Bhojpuri Dubbed Movies And Hindi Dubbed Movies
CYnj6aK.png

Dhamaal Is The Only Bollywood Movie Which in The Top 5 In The Rural Category And Real Tevar And Thadaka Are The Hindi Dubbed Movies While DJ And Doosukeltha Are The Bhojpuri Dubbed Movies In Top 5 In Rural Category
MoQgcnd.png

There Is Not Much Difference In The General Category And The Urban Category For Top 5 Channels Just Star Gold 2 Has Got More TRP Than &pictures In The Urban Category
luWTKlt.png

And In The Top 5 Movies In Urban Category, K3 Kaali Ka Karishma Has Got More TRP Than Madam Geeta Rani Rest All Is Same As The General Category

So Now After Looking At The Success Of Zee Anmol Cinema And Dhinchaak In DD Free Dish, I Think Star And Sony Should Also Consider Adding Star Utsav Movies And Sony Wah In DD Free Dish

Last edited:
On Saturday, Star Gold Will Air Cricket Related Programmes All Day:
MS Dhoni The Untold Story At 2 PM
Byju's Cricket Live At 6 PM(Pre-Match Presentation)
MI VS CSK At 7:30
Byju's Cricket Live At Somewhere Between 10:30-11 PM(Post-Match Presentation)

I Think Dishoom Should Have Been Aired Before MS Dhoni The Untold Story To Have A Perfect Cricketing Saturday

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock