Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Enter10 Network should rebrand their all channels soon. Also the Enterr10 logo is weird, it should be like Enterr10 Rangeela.

GEC channels under Dangal brand & Movies channel under Enterr10 brand:
Enterr10 > Dangal Enterr10
Enterr10 Bangla>Dangal Bangla
Fakt Marathi> Dangal Marathi
Bhojpuri Cinema>Enterr10 Filam

Also want a pure Hindi music channel from the network.

In future we may see Dangal Tamil, Dangal Telugu, Dangal Punjabi from this network!

Cross-posting from the Colors Super thread as I feel this thread is more relevant for Hindi movie channels.
They are using the same graphics since 2018(though there were slight modifications made in 2019) and it looks old now and doesn't look refreshing.
It is strange that people want Kannada channels to change their graphics every year, whereas other people are happy with Star Movies being completely unchanged for the past 11 years. Look at the number of requests for Star Suvarna to change its graphics, which are not required at all.
Yes bro,I also disappointed because of old graphics,atleast they should put old graphics which used to colors Kannada.
I think, as said bu @Aksgr original serials may come late in colors SUPER. We should wait & see wheater Graphics changes or not. I agree with you. Untill New original serials comes they may use this old Graphics. This is just relaunching. After ratings also they may change graphics in 2 weeks or in 1 month.
I have an example. Sony Wah has done nothing but reuse the graphics of Sony Max (from 2012 to 2015) and later Sony Max 2 (from 2014 to 2017). The theme music is the same as what Sony Max used from 2012 to 2015. I absolutely HATE it, considering that Sony Max had 1000x better theme music in its 2015 as well as 2019 graphics. Sony Wah is therefore the king of recycling graphics.
Details: Sony Wah, Sony Max (India)/Other

Last edited:
Cross-posting from the Colors Super thread as I feel this thread is more relevant for Hindi movie channels.

It is strange that people want Kannada channels to change their graphics every year, whereas other people are happy with Star Movies being

Joined 2016, still 2018 i seen many Tamil members demand something in DDF,
Now its turn to Kannada members after that we Telugu or Malayalam members on the list 😂

I hate star world They always gave repeated shows like modern family and MasterChef series and not bringing shows like entourage,
Too much rerun ruined these shows for me. I use to lover MasterChef and Modern Family. On top of that too much of Koffee with Karan has become totally unbearable.
KBC Needs To Be Cancelled it's one of the overrated show
I slightly agree and slightly disagree. I hate all the backstory rubbish. Then again it's one of those rare shows left which entire family can enjoy together.

Too much rerun ruined these shows for me. I use to lover MasterChef and Modern Family. On top of that too much of Koffee with Karan has become totally unbearable.

I slightly agree and slightly disagree. I hate all the backstory rubbish. Then again it's one of those rare shows left which entire family can enjoy together.
I know but KBC is made for TRP similar to dance India dance

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock