Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Shiva mahesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,379
  • Views Views: Views 1,050,380
Zee Marathi never listens to audience.
Audience is saying to end Tuzyat Jeev Rangala and Mazya Navryachi Bayko which are very old serials from more then 5-6 years.
Also audience is saying to end Aggabai Sasubai still they are not ending such serials, they are bringing good track so that the audience watches it and they cannot end.

Audience is saying to end long going seria
Colors Marathi also is original+swamake channel.
It was going to become No.1 before lockdown but after lockdown they spoiled themselves.
Also Colors Marathi serials are remaked in other language.

Zee Marathi and Colors Marathi both needs to revamp.
Some Serials(if it's not more than 1.5year completed ) doesn't need end to fast (it save good story serial ) if viewers addicted opposit channel Serials . Launching on opposite channel Serials wrong path time eseyly viewers will shift.

Colors Marathi some serial slots should change some new Serials launch after rating stable and increase mode then hit remake serial should launch (spacially I want see how will perform Kannadathi and Nannarasiradhe ).

Who said?? Obiviuosly Its not offencive
So where saying you can't reveal. It's wrong it will be case like that. So I asked. I have seen many Hindi YouTube channels telling top 10 - 20 ratings but wasn't sure if we could reveal as TRP are private data's . So need confirmation from moderators whether I can reveal it or not ?

Can anybody confirm is sharing TRP offence ? Or can we share
Considering the fact that TRP Data is worth lakhs and crores, it makes sense. However, I have seen dedicated FB pages and many YouTube Channels give TRPs of Hindi and Bengali serials. Since those platforms cater to a larger audience than DDF, they would be first directed to stop revealing the data. If it was an offense, wouldn't they be banned in the beginning? I guess TRP sharing is allowed, as it keeps online audience attracted and updated about TV content. Like any movie's BO collection.

So where saying you can't reveal. It's wrong it will be case like that. So I asked. I have seen many Hindi YouTube channels telling top 10 - 20 ratings but wasn't sure if we could reveal as TRP are private data's . So need confirmation from moderators whether I can reveal it or not ?
Many journalist from hindi television reveal all hindi serials data.....salil sand is one famous journalist who is known for trp and he is official one (on twitter) and i havent seen any channel/BARC/Advertisers had complained becoz someone had revealed TRP data.....channel themselves only reveal data on thursday to all producers/some journalist so that it reaches to us via various outlets

Last edited:
But why you created this thread as its not for India bro :huh:

Back
Top Bottom