Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

This type star logo also looks quite nice
Yeah! It's simple & sober. Disney will use this Logo For Star Internationally. After LTAM, FOX Channels in other countries will rebranded To Star.
In Last FOX Networks Group will be Rebranded To Star Network Groups or Star International Channels.

Yeah! It's simple & sober. Disney will use this Logo For Star Internationally. After LTAM, FOX Channels in other countries will rebranded To Star.
In Last FOX Networks Group will be Rebranded To Star Network Groups or Star International Channels.
Then is there any possibilty that we will see indian star channels using these type logos....i would love to see that

But i think it will take atleast 4-5 yrs because recently they completed rebrand of all of their channel with new logo only vijay tv rebrand is not happened
Yes ofcourse! Because most of the Star Channels in india started getting rebranded from Year 2018.
Graphics Packaging & Logos are of one the best in india. In india we can see changes after 5 to 6 years. Although FOX Life can get rebranded! Considering Disney is dumping "FOX" Brand Internationally.

Last edited:
FOX Channels in Latin America gets rebranded to the Star Channels and Disney has unveiled the logos of the rebrand!
@Rajpatil98 @JollyLNB
@mani_music
GfKCFZN.png
Disney is launching a streaming service called "Star" in Europe and "Star Plus" in Latin America: Disney unveils Star, its Hulu replacement for international Disney Plus subscribers

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock