Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Colors Gujarati Cinema To Air Chello Divas (Translation - Last Day) On The Last Day Of The Year
CaE6juA.jpg

My Views About This Movie:-
Being A Gujarati, I Have Watched This Movie And It Is An Absolute Masterpiece
There Must Be Hardly Any Gujarati Who Hasn't Watched This Movie
The Craze Level Of This Movie At The Time Of Its Release Was Too Much High For Atleast 6 Months And It Has Got Very High Repeat Value Even Today
It Is 4th Highest Gujarati Movie Till Now With A Gross Of ₹18 Crores
I Highly Recommended To Watch This Masterpiece, It Is Available On Amazon Prime Video With English Subtitles

Last edited:
With dwindling ratings will MTV manage to survive, young population has so much choice to watch stuff on internet and i do not see content on MTV quite able to match with times. Only thing going in favor is big parent company operating it and it can allow it to continue just like Vh1 even with less revenue generated

Nana Patekar Birthday Special Today:
XGYOeg5.png

2udIHfq.png
Strange that there is no Vidya Balan birthday special anywhere.
NDTV 24x7 most trusted English News Channel of India:
Source

But Republic TV is No.1 English News Channel of India 😆😆
Nowadays, No. 1 channel = least trustworthy and most sensational channel. NDTV has been accused of being leftist but it still knows how to do the news well, for more than 30 years.

Strange that there is no Vidya Balan birthday special anywhere.
Does Tumari Sulu airing at early morning on Tata Sky Bollywood HD counts?
Nowadays, No. 1 channel = least trustworthy and most sensational channel. NDTV has been accused of being leftist but it still knows how to do the news well, for more than 30 years.
Surprisingly, it's not Republic TV who spreads misinformation. They might be extremely right leaning and sensational. But there is another one who spreads most false information on tv. People needs to act right now to get rid of such harmful channels from tv. I mean it's time to get rid of it now before it's too late making you a hatemonger now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock