Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Which is the worst regional entertainment channel from Star network?
Which is the worst regional entertainment channel from Sun network?
Which is the worst regional entertainment channel from Zee network?
Which is the worst regional entertainment channel from Colors network?
Which is the worst regional entertainment channel from Sony Network?
Which is the worst regional entertainment channel from Enterr10 Network?

Note - in all terms that is performance, programming, etc.

Last edited:
Which is the worst regional entertainment channel from Star network?
Which is the worst regional entertainment channel from Sun network?
Which is the worst regional entertainment channel from Zee network?
Which is the worst regional entertainment channel from Colors network?
Which is the worst regional entertainment channel from Sony Network?

Note - in all terms that is performance, programming, etc.

Worst Regional Channels:

Star : Star Suvarna (Kannada)

Sun : Sun Bangla (Bangla)

Zee : Zee Punjabi (Punjabi)

Viacom18 : Colors Odia (Odia)

SPN : Sony Aath (Bangla)

Enterr10: Enterr10 Bangla (Bangla)

Last edited:
Worst Regional Channels:

Star : Star Suvarna (Kannada)

Sun : Sun Bangla (Bangla)

Zee : Zee Punjabi (Punjabi)

Viacom18 : Colors Odia (Odia)

SPN : Sony Aath (Bangla)

Enterr10: Enterr10 Bangla (Bangla)
Do you know zee punjabi is no.1 Punjabi GEC ? Don't post without knowing :dodgy2:

Do you know zee punjabi is no.1 Punjabi GEC ? Don't post without knowing :dodgy2:

I know ☺ and it's my opinion.
He has asked channels from Zee network.
Only Zee Punjabi, Odia and Keralam are least performing gec's with less ratings but i am taking about overall viewership+programming.
Zee Punjabi having lowest viewership from all regional entertainment channels and its programming also not good.
Zee Keralam and odia are having good programming and viewership more then Punjabi.
So I voted for Zee Punjabi.

Note- everyone has their own opinion let them express their opinions in the forum.
@SarfaRaZ

Only Zee Punjabi, Odia and Keralam are least performing gec's with less ratings but i am taking about overall viewership+programming.
Zee Punjabi having lowest viewership from all regional entertainment channels and its programming also not good.
Zee Keralam and odia are having good programming and viewership more then Punjabi.
So I voted for Zee Punjabi.
It is complete nonsense to say that Zee Punjabi is performing poorly. You must note that Punjab is a smaller market than all of Zee’s other markets (except Bhojpuri), and hence the ratings are bound to be lower. Zee Punjabi has been a huge success, especially since it broke the monopoly of PTC Punjabi. Don’t post things that you don’t know.

In my opinion, the worst-performing channel of the Zee network is Zee Yuva.

Also, Sun Bangla is far from the worst Bengali GEC. It is doing very well in fact. By far the worst is Colors Bangla followed by Rupashi Bangla. Edited: Realised that this is a comparison of the worst channels on a network basis.

Last edited:
It is complete nonsense to say that Zee Punjabi is performing poorly. You must note that Punjab is a smaller market than all of Zee’s other markets (except Bhojpuri), and hence the ratings are bound to be lower. Zee Punjabi has been a huge success, especially since it broke the monopoly of PTC Punjabi. Don’t post things that you don’t know.

Also, Sun Bangla is far from the worst Bengali GEC. It is doing very well in fact. By far the worst is Colors Bangla followed by Rupashi Bangla.

Kindly check @AK47 question first and then say me what you want or else it's nonsense to tell me what you think!
So now you should tell me which is least performing+programming gec of Zee network.
I know Zee Punjabi is no.1 because of its monopoly and ptc Punjabi is not complete gec.
Zee Punjabi is worst gec of Zee Network that only I said, we have to tell worst performing gec of that network their ratings, etc. And not comparing with other networks.
Kindly read that question properly and then reply, don't reply if you didn't understood the question.
And it was completely my opinion and I expressed it what problem do you have?

Second thing about Sun Bangla it is worst performing regional gec of Sun network.
I think you need to read the question thoroughly.
We have to not compare with other network channels we have to tell which is the worst gec (overall performance and programs, viewership, popularity, etc), we have to compare that regional gec with same network regional channels.
Understood?

In my opinion, the worst-performing channel of the Zee network is Zee Yuva.

Also, Sun Bangla is far from the worst Bengali GEC. It is doing very well in fact. By far the worst is Colors Bangla followed by Rupashi Bangla. Edited: Realised that this is a comparison of the worst channels on a network basis.

We should consider main regional channels like Kannada, Marathi, Bangla, Odia, etc.
Zee yuva is a secondary Marathi gec from Zee network and we know it's not performing good and is worst channel but its because of losses and COVID19, I hope you got it! After Zee in Marathi market will be no.1 they may improve their secondary gec.
Don't know how Zee Marathi gets 200k+ impressions when it's a crap channel with crap serials.

Y
We should consider main regional channels like Kannada, Marathi, Bangla, Odia, etc.
Zee yuva is a secondary Marathi gec from Zee network and we know it's not performing good and is worst channel but its because of losses and COVID19, I hope you got it! After Zee in Marathi market will be no.1 they may improve their secondary gec.
Don't know how Zee Marathi gets 200k+ impressions when it's a crap channel with crap serials.
Zee Marathi has strong fan base and their serials are promoted everywhere in social media, memes are there of mostly Zee Marathi serials so now I think you got why now also it is getting above 200k impressions.
Plus point for Zee is they have good & many reality shows but weak in fictions same like Sony Marathi.

Y

Zee Marathi has strong fan base and their serials are promoted everywhere in social media, memes are there of mostly Zee Marathi serials so now I think you got why now also it is getting above 200k impressions.
Plus point for Zee is they have good & many reality shows but weak in fictions same like Sony Marathi.
Zee Marathi and Sony Marathi competiting with each other and Star Pravah and Colors Marathi with each other.
But all this networks have some weakness in current.
Zee and Sony strong in non fictions but weak in fictions.
Star and Colors strong in Fictions but weak in non fictions.

Local small networks Marathi tv channels are needed in Maharashtra as all channels are from big networks only except fakt marathi. Is there any chances to new channel coming in marathi I mean entertaining channel like zee marathi.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock