Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Help please i am not able to find Marathi serials and reality shows forum any one please help me please share that forum here.

This is what i was telling u that Right now Star plus or ZeeTv hindi doesn't have any new and creative concept ..they are just repeating Same story in All of their shows.. Whereas sony always try to bring new concept on their shows...Zee tv Hindi' s most watched Shows Kumkum bhagya n Kundli bhagya doesn't have anything good..both have ghisa pita love hate separation drama...N
One hero two heroine is most favourite subject of Zee N Star.. Zee marathi may have good n creative shows channel but ..Zee tv hindi n star has nothing like that. But bcz Of stupid TRP system Channels like Sony n SAB which brings always new n quality content doesn't get High TRP while Zee N Star which lacks Quality n Innovation always get High TRP on Chart.
See you are absolutely right about content. But in this world, not everything runs around what is good, but rather around what gives money. And that's why fast foods sell more than healthy food, pubs and clubs run more than gym and yoga institutions, and so on. And drama sells more than content in daily soaps, hence content things lack behind. Not everyone is going to chase content when they have a more profit making alternative. 😐

Dakhancha Raja Jotiba can be dubbed, if they want. But Odia culture is close to Hindi and Bangali culture, so dub for them works more.
Dakkhancha raja jyotiba is God of kolhapur why will they dubb in odia but I heard that colors odia dubbed some marathi serials like jeev jala yedapisa.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock