Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Colors is a struggling brand outside its core Hindi, English and Kannada markets. To an extent, Marathi and the fact that it has an absolute monopoly in Gujarati. Success has not been replicated in other languages. Colors Telugu and Malayalam, even if they are launched by mistake, will be a massive blunder for Viacom18.

Already Colors Tamil could not get even the modest success that Zee Keralam, Sony Marathi or Sun Bangla did.

Last edited:
@Rockyy Off topic_once upon a time there is deal between TVS_Suzuki. TVS intention and deal is Suzuki not entered in india with individual.
But after that deal was expired Suzuki again entered in India. and now rocking with access_125 Bluetooth special edition model.
We can't except anything

Colors is a struggling brand outside its core Hindi, English and Kannada markets. To an extent, Marathi and the fact that it has an absolute monopoly in Gujarati. Success has not been replicated in other languages. Colors Telugu and Malayalam, even if they are launched by mistake, will be a massive blunder for Viacom18.

Already Colors Tamil could not get even the modest success that Zee Keralam, Sony Marathi or Sun Bangla did.
Exactly I too was saying same thing if this both channel launch they will fail badly.

Colors Tamil could not get even the modest success that Zee Keralam, Sony Marathi or Sun Bangla did.
For Colors and team, I am skeptical. Colors Tamil has only 4 shows, just like Surya TV currently has. So they are failing badly. In the upcoming times, they may emerge again.

@Rockyy Off topic_once upon a time there is deal between TVS_Suzuki. TVS intention and deal is Suzuki not entered in india with individual.
But after that deal was expired Suzuki again entered in India. and now rocking with access_125 Bluetooth special edition model.
We can't except anything
I know bro you want Colors Telugu SD and HD, Colors Telugu Cinema SD and HD but wait first let the official news come its not confirmed now so how can we say Colors Telugu launching? And if it's not launched then? For me Colors Telugu seems doubtful but Colors Malayalam it may launch. I think if they are launching this channels then they will launch Colors Malayalam first as both ETV and Viacom are absent in Kerala Region. Colors Telugu can take long time.

If Colors Telugu will launch then very less chances of it to come up then other 4 strong GECs which will take years to come up and till that time the other strong channels will not keep quite at all! They will give no chance to new comer to go ahead of them.

For Colors and team, I am skeptical. Colors Tamil has only 4 shows, just like Surya TV currently has. So they are failing badly. In the upcoming times, they may emerge again.
Colors tamil no.1 show is remake of jeev jhala yedapisa which is doing well but other serials including one other Marathi remake serial (raja ranichi ga jodi remake) not doing well for channel.
And with the help of only 4 orignal serials how will they become successful?

Colors tamil no.1 show is remake of jeev jhala yedapisa which is doing well but other serials including one other Marathi remake serial (raja ranichi ga jodi remake) not doing well for channel.
And with the help of only 4 orignal serials how will they become successful?
Exactly. With only 4 shows and no movies, they can't get even one third TRP of top channels.

Exactly. With only 4 shows and no movies, they can't get even one third TRP of top channels.
If we see Sony Marathi, Zee Keralam and Sun Bangla which are newbies with colors tamil then this channels have good programming and performance then colors tamil.
Colors tamil should learn something from this channels for their shows which they are giving is not sufficient.

If we see Sony Marathi, Zee Keralam and Sun Bangla which are newbies with colors tamil then this channels have good programming and performance then colors tamil.
Colors tamil should learn something from this channels for their shows which they are giving is not sufficient.
I feel that Viacom18 is running low on assets. That's why they have very less budget on some regional channels. Once it revives, the channels will get back in place.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock