Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Comedy Central though topping on trp charts but hardly has ads on air.

Also guys, how many of u r still missing AXN, HBO, WB, FYI TV18 ?

Lastly any1 noticed these days star sports 1 hindi hd having diff schedule than its sd feed

Comedy Central though topping on trp charts but hardly has ads on air.

Also guys, how many of u r still missing AXN, HBO, WB, FYI TV18 ?

Lastly any1 noticed these days star sports 1 hindi hd having diff schedule than its sd feed
Comedy Central became worst after they stopped airing Tonight show with Jimmy Fallon and South park I miss AXN And HBO I used to watch breaking the magician's code, Dexter and gossip girl it was amazing at that time and HBO Was Totally Amazing, Edge of tomorrow, Entourage movie, k**l Bill series It Was amazing at that time when I see both of getting shutdown I cried very badly When AXN shutdown it was like a normal shutdown blank screen no logo but the HBO shutdown I was creeped out and shocked at that time there was a big HBO HD logo and memoir of a Geisha text I was like what is this whenever I see the HBO intro on Entourage movie I cried 😭😭😭

Last edited:
Comedy Central became worst after they stopped airing Tonight show with Jimmy Fallon and South park I miss AXN And HBO I used to watch breaking the magician's code, Dexter and gossip girl it was amazing at that time and HBO Was Totally Amazing, Edge of tomorrow, Entourage movie, k**l Bill series It Was amazing at that time when I see both of getting shutdown I cried very badly When AXN shutdown it was like a normal shutdown blank screen no logo but the HBO shutdown I was creeped out and shocked at that time there was a big HBO HD logo and memoir of a Geisha text I was like what is this whenever I see the HBO intro on Entourage movie I cried 😭😭😭

Well i still think that english gec chs can work well if they properly curate content and cater to new audience as well as regular audience. There r shows which can b aired on tv without need to censor and those will fetch ratings.

TV channel is much convenient and better option than OTT if managed well. Reason being that one can get diverse content without searching for it alingwith attractive presentation or packaging. Unfortunately indian channels do not reinvent with time and easily lose out to new emerging platforms.

I loved AXN mostly for its reality and other non fiction content. Other chs hardly air such shows. HBO is not that much missed but surely WB aired great library films which r now hardly aired on other chs.

I hope Disney or Viacom18 launch a international / foreign language film channel like we had Lumiere Movies or UTV World Movies in earlier time

Well i still think that english gec chs can work well if they properly curate content and cater to new audience as well as regular audience. There r shows which can b aired on tv without need to censor and those will fetch ratings.

TV channel is much convenient and better option than OTT if managed well. Reason being that one can get diverse content without searching for it alingwith attractive presentation or packaging. Unfortunately indian channels do not reinvent with time and easily lose out to new emerging platforms.

I loved AXN mostly for its reality and other non fiction content. Other chs hardly air such shows. HBO is not that much missed but surely WB aired great library films which r now hardly aired on other chs.

I hope Disney or Viacom18 launch a international / foreign language film channel like we had Lumiere Movies or UTV World Movies in earlier time
I have watched UTV world movies back in 2011 it was amazing and why @DJ Roy is saying South park is overexposed just because of the character mr hankey voiced by Trey Parker who is also the lead voice of Eric Cartman vomit jokes are ok but p**p jokes are not ok I Hate Mr hankey character whenever he appears on some episode I always skip it now Trey Parker and Matt stone remove mr hankey and he's longer no appearing so I want to tell to comedy Central that why R u not taking the latest season rights of South park ??

If you even write to any English GEC networks. Can you please request them to go for AEW's rights? It will bring new set of audience to their dying channels with guaranteed fresh content every week along with 4 pay per view specials every year. If wrestling audience comes for fresh wrestling every week. I bet they will stick for movies and sitcoms if they are exposed to it.

If you even write to any English GEC networks. Can you please request them to go for AEW's rights? It will bring new set of audience to their dying channels with guaranteed fresh content every week along with 4 pay per view specials every year. If wrestling audience comes for fresh wrestling every week. I bet they will stick for movies and sitcoms if they are exposed to it.
Times network has the rights they have aired wahlburgers back in 2019

I remember DSport aired it so chances r that 1Sport might continue airing it. I do not think english gec will air sports content

Times network has the rights they have aired wahlburgers back in 2019
No, they don't. I am talking about All Elite Wrestling.
I remember DSport aired it so chances r that 1Sport might continue airing it. I do not think english gec will air sports content
It never aired on Indian TV. TNA use to air on Star World around 2007-08. It's sports entertainment not sports. In America GECs airs it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock