Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Shiva mahesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,376
  • Views Views: Views 1,050,077
Is this about SPN ?
Exactly SPN , here Is below Quotes, why I wrote in this thread because that was Off topic thread, I don't watch Star World Channels, But I watch Star Sports
Singing in Noddy's voice

Make way for Star Sports, Star Sports Crickets on the way
Make way for Star Sports, Star Sports
It's Thala's birthday
So let's sit at home and watch it
It's a happy day
A new Star Sports channel
On it's way ☺️

Star World's license is modified to Star Sports 1 HD Tamil. We can assume it being pushed to shut down.
Nothing new. Star have a habit of pushing 1 show 100 times to you. Star Sports do the same with IPL. Star World do the same with Coffee with Karan. Now people will come and defend star by saying people watch them and they earn more money from it. So they telecast it. End of story. 👍

Last edited:
I don't know why these arguing members not understand situation of that network, Even that network done lot of Channels shutting down, lost Huge Revenue properties, that network Single channel also not there in No.1 Place and out of Competition, GEC Movies Sports Regional Everywhere Utter Flop, One day they will shutting down Channels one by one, Even after knowing these things still these members are saying Good, Great and variety, these things Good for Only 100 viewers, But Large Viewers mind we can't change they know what should watch On TV.

I can say Better these Arguing Members Should Contact that Network or Channels before collapsing network Business

Sony is a nice network and has capability to do extremely good on all fronts, just that they need to go to drawing board and rework diff genres strategy. It is important such a big network caters to various audiences in effective manner.
Feedback sharing is always good and suggest all to do this regularly with concerned broadcasters

Exactly SPN , here Is below Quotes, why wrote in this thread because that was Off topic thread, I don't watch Star World Channels, But I watch Star Sports
Hopefully, Star India shuts down others channels of Star Network which you don't watch. You must be some sort of privileged king among viewers as whatever you don't want watch creates loss in the market and eventually causes downfall of the network.

Exactly SPN , here Is below Quotes, why wrote in this thread because that was Off topic thread, I don't watch Star World Channels, But I watch Star Sports
Bro SPN in profit. Other networks especially Zee are in huge losses. Although SPN was never the numero uno channel It's a very nice network. In cult programs list SPN has most programs like CID, FIR and TMKOC. They were never no. 1 but they surely know what is good content. Plus they were the ones who introduced IPL to the market. They know to cater different fans. Although We can Say many things to SPN especially regarding their Bollywood movie strategy. In GEC and Sports they don't get ratings but they are surely better than stupid Zee and Colors shows.

Last edited:
Bro SPN in profit. Other networks especially Zee are in huge losses. Although SPN was never the numero unit channel It's a very nice network. In cult programs list SPN has most programs like CID, FIR and TMKOC. They were never no. 1 but they surely know what is good content.
SPN's program has amazing repeat value and syndication value. You would still be talking about content and willing to watch even after a decade. How many stupid funny memes you will find of their product? Sony and YRF's shows were so popular. They were on Netflix because of the demand. Imagine any saas baahu show being on Netflix.

Bro SPN in profit. Other networks especially Zee are in huge losses. Although SPN was never the numero uno channel It's a very nice network. In cult programs list SPN has most programs like CID, FIR and TMKOC. They were never no. 1 but they surely know what is good content. Plus they were the ones who introduced IPL to the market. They know to cater different fans. Although We can Say many things to SPN especially regarding their Bollywood movie strategy. In GEC and Sports they don't get ratings but they are surely better than stupid Zee and Colors shows.
I Agree These Programs most Popular, But overall SPN not Aggressive everywhere and Struggling After airing variety, SPN Required Content Acquisition Heads like Disney/Star

Why is Zee Network facing loss? Is this because of rights of expensive bollywood movies?

Source
fsPtTpF.png

Source
fVOisrb.png

Last edited:
Nothing new. Star have a habit of pushing 1 show 100 times to you. Star Sports do the same with IPL. Now people will come and defend star by saying people watch them and they earn more money from it. So they telecast it. End of story. 👍
Hopefully, Star India shuts down others channels of Star Network which you don't watch. You must be some sort of privileged king among viewers as whatever you don't want watch creates loss in the market and eventually causes downfall of the network.
This Quote Copy and Edited Dedicating to you peoples, 'Now people will come and defend Sony by saying people watch Indian No.1 Network SPN will earn more money from Less Viewers watched Unwanted Sports'.

This Quote Copy and Edited Dedicating to you peoples, 'Now people will come and defend Sony by saying people watch Indian No.1 Network SPN will earn more money from Less Viewers watched Unwanted Sports'.
1. At first who said SPN will earn more money?

2. Second define the term unwanted sports?

3. Why should viewers care about broadcasters profits and losses?

Back
Top Bottom