Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Shiva mahesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,376
  • Views Views: Views 1,050,077
That dubbed watching audience. Doesn't even care or even pay for HD. Trust me. They are the ones watching same movies in 240p on YouTube.
your jealous from Dhinchaak TV Success, I know bro your missing popular dubbed movies on Sony max, Don't worry one day Goldmines will Launch Dhinchaak HD they Will Telecast All movies on 720p.

1. At first who said SPN will earn more money?

2. Second define the term unwanted sports?

3. Why should viewers care about broadcasters profits and losses?
I know your always defending Sony and jealous on other channels success

your jealous from Dhinchaak TV Success, I know bro your missing popular dubbed movies on Sony max, Don't worry one day Goldmines will Launch Dhinchaak HD they Will Telecast All movies on 720p.
Bro Dhinchaak is a huge hit and SPN especially Neeraj Vyas bungled up and overtrusted Goldmines. Although 75% of Goldmines Hindi library with Sony, Goldmines is a Huge Content Goldmine and getting in their bad books is not a good sign. Zee literally took 2 - 3 years to recover from Goldmines fight and then built relationships with producers.

This Quote Copy and Edited Dedicating to you peoples, 'Now people will come and defend Sony by saying people watch Indian No.1 Network SPN will earn more money from Less Viewers watched Unwanted Sports'.
Your sentence doesn't make any sense. What are you saying? What is unwanted sports? Who determine that? You?. And why TH i should care about what money they are earning? By the way 40 million people watched Euros till QF stage and that's not a small number. ISL viewership goes to 300 million. That's not a small number either.
/Anyway i defend sony by giving logical argument that they have diversity of program and they telecast multiple programs different time unlike only 1 sports all the time in Star. That's a valid point according to me.

Still remember good old days when 9X aired Dev Anand sir films in afternoon time....Real, Imagine TV, Discovery Jeet, Zindagi alongwith 9x were good chs
Yes and 9x aired bhool bulaiyya om shanti om jab we met masti .. That time
There was a show with classic songs called 9X Yoodlee. That was as long as it was run by INX Media. Later Zee acquired the channel and eventually shut it down. Its sister channel 9XM started its own music network while NewsX was acquired by today’s ITV Network.

Your sentence doesn't make any sense. What are you saying? What is unwanted sports? Who determine that? You?. And why TH i should care about what money they are earning? By the way 40 million people watched Euros till QF stage and that's not a small number. ISL viewership goes to 300 million. That's not a small number either.
/Anyway i defend sony by giving logical argument that they have diversity of program and they telecast multiple programs different time unlike only 1 sports all the time in Star. That's a valid point according to me.
40 million your source Great, Everyone know how these Channels struggling to stay on top 5, Please continue defending Sony

40 million your source Great, Everyone know how these Channels struggling to stay on top 5, Please continue defending Sony
Bro Sony officially posted numbers. Football has a huge audience bro. I myself am watching Euros On SPN and presentation is superb. Even if Sony TV channels has less numbers, Sony LIV viewing is huge. All Football fans are impressed with SPN's coverage regarding Euros. Olympics has scope. Infact the famous Gabba Test was aired on Sony network not Star. Also hoping for FIFAWC2022 coverage on Sony.

Back
Top Bottom