Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

When has zee's corporate website revamped?

In October 2017 it had rebranded but it has rebranded again now. The URL was previously zeeentertainment.com and the design was mostly purple, whereas now it is simply zee.com and grey.

Last edited:
In October 2017 it had rebranded but it has rebranded again now. The URL was previously zeeentertainment.com and the design was mostly purple, whereas now it is simply zee.com and grey.
I know first revamp but when did this second one happened?

Btw current one looks so better than earlier.

I wonder you being fan of revamps and presentations, how did you not posted about this?

Last edited:
Btw current one looks so better than earlier.
I don’t agree. This website is totally grey with hardly any colour. The previous look was much more colourful with violet as the main colour. The font is no longer Gotham which was used in the previous website. A big step backwards for me. However, the website is now simply zee.com which is much better to type.
I wonder you being fan of revamps and presentations, how did you not posted about this?
Website redesigns are usually not promoted anywhere. Only when SPN redesigned its website in 2018, it was announced on DDF.

Last edited:
Future of many Hindi Music Channel looks bleak as internet penetration widens and music is available free of cost. This is the only mass audience genre which is likely to get most impacted bcoz here OTT dynamics r completely diff from say movie or entertainment space where access requires more money and high bandwidth. Not only this but music channels have to pay high carriage fee which adds to overall expenses.... Only way they will survive is if backed by big company or has huge audience demand thus not requiring to pay carriage fee

Future of many Hindi Music Channel looks bleak as internet penetration widens and music is available free of cost. This is the only mass audience genre which is likely to get most impacted bcoz here OTT dynamics r completely diff from say movie or entertainment space where access requires more money and high bandwidth. Not only this but music channels have to pay high carriage fee which adds to overall expenses.... Only way they will survive is if backed by big company or has huge audience demand thus not requiring to pay carriage fee
Music channels of big broadcasters will survive.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock