Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Accidentally stumbled upon Hungama TV. I see that they are airing shows with subtitles. It's in Hindi but written in English.

Bro here it is

aAmdWRE.jpg

sORCZ9u.jpg

Accidentally stumbled upon Hungama TV. I see that they are airing shows with subtitles. It's in Hindi but written in English.
Bro here it is

aAmdWRE.jpg

sORCZ9u.jpg
Hungama TV is showing subtitles since a long time at least from 4-6 months. Also, Disney Channel also displays subtitles (Hindi written in English) mostly when they telecast Doraemon. (not sure about other shows).

Why this much difference in both Star live telecast.
Both grounds are green.
SS1 HD whitish not cleared face and SS2 HD ground and faces looking awesome
lQEX4D6.jpg

UvaymPq.jpg
First one is produced by Reliance IMG. No clue who is producing the second one. Hopefully, not Star Sports themselves. I stopped watching after the first match itself. It's terribly produced.
Bcoz of smog, no issue in production
BCCI Richest Cricket board in world, But BCCI very Poor in Broadcast and camera Production arrangements, Don't know how Star Sports will Air upcoming home series in same crap Picture Quality🤷‍♂️

Source

North East had three Doordarshan feed on terrestrial network. It was DD National from 8 pm until 3:30 pm. They would switch to DD Northeast. Than to DD Guwahati from 6 pm until 8 pm. Although it made no sense. DD National aired news at 8 pm. While we already had a 24x7 news channel DD News. Around Nagaland Assam border. We got DD Kohima. Instead of DD Guwahati.

Did any of you notice the logos of Zee Magic and Zee Yuva HD here, as well as the original (cancelled) logo of Zee Ganga? Zee Yuva HD may have been planned but was later cancelled, though Zee Magic may be launched later. The font for Zee Magic is wrong, and I also wonder why some channels have only the HD version shown like Zee Bangla, and other channels have only the SD version shown like Zee Marathi.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock