Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

No ads on digital feed of Aaj Tak.
QCxTuk0.png

All news channels do it. Either they show their programs promo OR headlines. They can't show ads on digital channels due to license issue.
I am aware about it. Here they are continuing with a seperate bulletin not airing promos or headlines like other channels.

In these days GoldMines Telefilms Ltd aka Dhinchaak Network doing exceptionally Well in terms of Movie Aquisition from Different other Banners for both its 2 Movie Channels.

They have more Eyed Up on Sony Network Banking for both Bollywood and South Titles (Dubbed in Hindi & Bhojpuri) and really progressed Up and in hold of the No.1 position for "Dhinchaak 1" which distributed properly on all Leading Cable / DTH / Hits Network

But unfortunately they failed to Distribute "Dhinchaak 2" on all Leading Networks. Especially the aggressiveness for making the Pure Bollywood Library on "Dhinchaak 2" is commendable but on the other part "Dhinchaak 2" should be make available on all DTH and other DPO for more penetration within the Audiences.

Presence in DDFD (PQ & AQ is quite Good) is a booster for their investment and nowadays availability in D2h have raised their hope to remain Positive but if it can join TATA|sky and Airtel DTV (Issue is High Carriage Fee as "Dhinchaak 2" is FTA) then it's obvious that "Dhinchaak 2" can hold the Chair in Front Row with Zee Classic and Sony Max 2.

2021 has been perhaps the best year for me in a long time, both personally and for the country. Almost all my wishes were fulfilled in 2021. But one last wish for 2021 remains unfulfilled. And that is for a big national Indian TV channel to rebrand with a new graphics package. So far, all the rebrands of existing channels in 2021 have been of smaller channels like Zee Marathi, Sansad TV and Good News Today. Also plenty of new channels have been launched as well. But none of the major national channels have rebranded. Even last year we had Star Gold and &pictures rebranding despite the pandemic. This year there is almost nothing. :cf2:

My biggest hope was from Disney-Star with all the new channel launches and rebrands that were going to happen. But my hope was sadly crushed. It was not to be. :sad: Let’s at least hope that the Zee and Sony merger is able to complete before the end of the year so that I can have something to cheer about. :smile2:

Last edited:
And that is for a big national Indian TV channel to rebrand with a new graphics package. So far, all the rebrands of existing channels in 2021 have been of smaller channels like Zee Marathi, Sansad TV and Good News Today. Also plenty of new channels have been launched as well. But none of the major national channels have rebranded. Even last year we had Star Gold and &pictures rebranding despite the pandemic. This year there is almost nothing..
Agreed with You @JollyLNB Bhai.

Some Observations :-
▪Waiting a Long Time now for Rebranding "Star Jalsha Movies" for both SD / HD Variant. When last "Star Jalsha" Rebranded - the Hope raised very High for SJM to be Rebranded. But the Wait is not yet over and it's going to Continue in near future also.
When "Star Jalsha Josh" will go On-Air may be Star/Disney will think of "SJM".

▪Apart from Graphics and Logo - one thing is very Promising that Star/Disney have separated the SD & HD Feed instead of mirroring the SD Feed to HD one And now "Star Jalsha Movies SD" telecasting proper Mainstream Bangla Movies whereas "Star Jalsha Movies HD" delivering Meaningful Promising Award Winning Bangla Movie Titles from Eminent Directors. (Only WTP of Bangla Movies are Mirrored)

▪Lost all Hope for "Star Movies" & "Star World" now as it's obvious that it will not look for Rebranding in upcoming Days.

My biggest hope was from Disney-Star with all the new channel launches and rebrands that were going to happen. But my hope was cruelly crushed.
▪Eagerly waiting to taste the New Look of "Star Gold Romance" & "Star Gold Thrills" - But as You said the Hope Collapsed like of 'USA Twin Towers" and now Wait will be carry forward to 04/2022 if done.
Let’s at least hope that the Zee and Sony merger is able to complete before the end of the year so that I can have something to cheer about. :smile2:
▪Can it possible for the "Merger" process to complete within Just this December? May be it will also shift to next Year if all Regulatory Framework Completes as per Law. But nevertheless this Merger will be more Beneficial for Subscribers for Movie - GEC - Sports Lovers to Cheer about.

-------------------------------------
Apart from these points -
▪I was eagerly waiting for "Star Sports Network" to Revamp with New Look and Graphics either from IPL from September or / then ICC WCT20 in October. But again the Hope Doomed heavily.
▪Especially the Too Big HD Logo of Star Sports looks Horrible on TV Screen. It should get reduced to fit the Screen nicely.
▪Several times Send and Shared Feedback to the Concerned Official as @dino29 Buddy Suggested.
But the Feedback never get Entertained till Date.

DD News is more pro government than you think. Congress the leading opposition party is doing a live press conference. It is not airing it live. When you are a state run channel runned from taxpayers money. It's your job to provide the coverage to all sides of political spectrum. These are also so called national important events just like taking cricket from private broadcasters. They got 2 channels with 4 feed. But live press conference from opposition party doesn't gets a live airtime.

PQ of NBA is amazing on Vh1 HD. But has destroyed the channel. And my sole purpose to have satellite TV. Why would you ruin a music channel with sports? 🤬

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock