Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

We might see more TV shows from The CW, Tru TV, HBO Max appearing on star/disney channels. There surely seems to b a close bond between Warner Discovery and Star/Disney. . Also awaiting Warner Bros bollywood movies to make a comeback on star/disney hindi movie channels. Star/disney also might get access to Classic Hollywood Movie Library as well as International / Foreign Language cinema catalogue of Warner Bros if agreement indeed gets expanded into further areas. Not only that old Imagine TV shows might be seen on Star Utsav.

I am quite optimistic that Star World might get a reboot thru content from ABC, 20th Century Studios, Sony Pictures Television, BBC, ITV Studios, Tru TV, The CW, NBC Universal. Already shared detailed feedback with them regarding how reboot can b executed and how it will work well for them as well as the audience

As Colors Cineplex Bollywood is turning from FTA to Pay channel from 1st June onwards, will it still remain available on DD Free Dish?

At one point there were so many 24/7 teleshopping chs available all over - home shop18, star cj alive, hbn (telebrands), teleone, best deal tv, gemporia (indology), den snapdeal tv shop.... now just 2 left naaptol and ezmall

Colors Next could b either of the following - Hindi Movie Channel for Offbeat Bollywood Films, English Movie Channel, New Name for Colors Infinity, Hollywood Dubbed Hindi Movie Channel, Hindi GEC for International shows dubbed in hindi as well as some voot web shows, New Lifestyle Channel,

At one point there were so many 24/7 teleshopping chs available all over - home shop18, star cj alive, hbn (telebrands), teleone, best deal tv, gemporia (indology), den snapdeal tv shop.... now just 2 left naaptol and ezmall
I am so happy that all the teleshopping channels are dead. There used to be Naaptol channels in every language and even an HD channel, plus channels from more established broadcasters like Star (Star CJ Alive, later Shop CJ) and TV18 (Home Shop 18). As Amazon grew in the country, it was clear that teleshopping companies with their substandard products and service would not survive for long. Even Zee’s EZ Mall may not survive for much longer.

Unfortunately, early morning timeslots on many channels are still used for teleshopping, and that doesn’t seem to be stopping any time soon. I hope the teleshopping phenomenon, which was best suited for the 2000s, is killed off once and for all.

star also launch to gujrati and bhojpuri channel likely a star pravah and star jalsha

From 2020 to 2022 Disney-Star suffers huge loss from IPL hope after end of IPL they will focus on movies and banners when IPL was with Sony they telecasted in just 2 channels Sony max (hindi) after launching Sony six in English when Disney-Star acquired they launched many sports channels including in South channels infact they started trend to telecast matches in GEC channels which is foolish decision from Disney-Star when star sports hindi was available then I don't why they telecast sports content in star gold and star gold 2.hope from June all broadcasters should revamp their content strategy.
but gujrati and bhojpuri also launch the channel on tv

From 2020 to 2022 Disney-Star suffers huge loss from IPL hope after end of IPL they will focus on movies and banners when IPL was with Sony they telecasted in just 2 channels Sony max (hindi) after launching Sony six in English when Disney-Star acquired they launched many sports channels including in South channels infact they started trend to telecast matches in GEC channels which is foolish decision from Disney-Star when star sports hindi was available then I don't why they telecast sports content in star gold and star gold 2.hope from June all broadcasters should revamp their content strategy.

star also launch to gujrati and bhojpuri channel likely a star pravah and star jalsha
but gujrati and bhojpuri also launch the channel on tv
bro next from bhojpuri and gujrati also launch the channel
Not happening soon from Star. Odia itself is a big decision from them. Please stop spamming like this.
Suhag sindura is remake of oye Jessi on Disney channel india in odia language why
And how ridiculous is it that an old Disney Channel show will be remade on a new Odia channel, simply because one of the characters is called Jessie? Please take care when you post and don’t post illogical things.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock