Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Now that Star/disney has agreement with Warner Bros for satellite rights its Hollywood Movies, can we expect Joker to finally have a premiere on Star Movies?

My gut feeling says star/disney will try to get this movie certified for TV with necessary cuts. Star Movies is even airing Final Destination franchise with minimal censorship. Earlier i believe there was lot more restriction in amount of violence, gore which can b shown in movies aired on TV but now Censor Board might review the earlier decision and allow the film to b shown on TV. Though there is a probability that it might air in late night slot and Star Movies will get to air movie with somewhat less cuts as compared to what we might see when movie airs on Hindi Movie Chs as niche chs get little more freedom as compared to mass chs while airing content

Now that Star/disney has agreement with Warner Bros for satellite rights its Hollywood Movies, can we expect Joker to finally have a premiere on Star Movies?

My gut feeling says star/disney will try to get this movie certified for TV with necessary cuts. Star Movies is even airing Final Destination franchise with minimal censorship. Earlier i believe there was lot more restriction in amount of violence, gore which can b shown in movies aired on TV but now Censor Board might review the earlier decision and allow the film to b shown on TV. Though there is a probability that it might air in late night slot and Star Movies will get to air movie with somewhat less cuts as compared to what we might see when movie airs on Hindi Movie Chs as niche chs get little more freedom as compared to mass chs while airing content
No bro joker permanently banned for tv broadcasting in India, so remote possibility that star movies will air it

No bro joker permanently banned for tv broadcasting in India, so remote possibility that star movies will air it

It is not permanently banned bro. At that point censor board did not allow it to be recertified for TV broadcast but now they may reconsider decision if star / disney approaches with a request.

Have u tried asking about this to Star Movies through Twitter?

Finally will be able to see this in the best PQ 😍

NKzSwMA.jpg

It is not permanently banned bro. At that point censor board did not allow it to be recertified for TV broadcast but now they may reconsider decision if star / disney approaches with a request.

Have u tried asking about this to Star Movies through Twitter?
No, I haven't, but I will, previously Sony pix approached to censor board for the movie to be telecasted with some cuts but board didn't approve and rejected the application straight away

And Flix HD picture quality is also not that great. In fast motion scenes frames break , also audio quality is just about good. Even the picture lacks vibrancy or richness and looks rather faded as compared to other HD English Movie chs
Why ur against zee bro till now ur downgrading zee hindi channels now ur started hollywood movie channels also if Disney-Star doing great it doesn't mean u defame other broadcasters. Each n every broadcaster is doing good in their particular region.

Why ur against zee bro till now ur downgrading zee hindi channels now ur started hollywood movie channels also if Disney-Star doing great it doesn't mean u defame other broadcasters. Each n every broadcaster is doing good in their particular region.

Buddy again u r misunderstanding me. I have already given explanation on this so will not repeat it. I am neutral and criticise or applaud all broadcasters where necessary. Without constructive criticism improvements r not possible. Even though u also know that i put in so much efforts and time to share feedback with various broadcasters still u always accuse me being biased to star/disney which is totally untrue. Star/disney has done excellent job on multiple fronts so obviously praises for them will outnumber criticism but incase of other broadcasters this ratio likely to be different based on their strategy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock