Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Today just I tuned to Zee TV, I can able to see a new logo graphics used, when a show starts or when ad break starts... I don't know from when they're using this..
nZY6GyC.jpg
yUIg2RC.jpg
Ol3ICuB.jpg
QYFJeuB.jpg

If anyone knows say..

Today just I tuned to Zee TV, I can able to see a new logo graphics used, when a show starts or when ad break starts... I don't know from when they're using this..
nZY6GyC.jpg
yUIg2RC.jpg
Ol3ICuB.jpg
QYFJeuB.jpg

If anyone knows say..
This is the old one bro .

nZY6GyC.jpg
yUIg2RC.jpg
Ol3ICuB.jpg
QYFJeuB.jpg

If anyone knows say..

Yes, there is a slight difference and they have even reduced logo size and modified some graphics and added/changed style of text information available on screen

This is the old one bro .
No. The logo is the same but this logo animation is a new thing that was added only recently. Also the logo was moved to the top right corner in January, making it different from all other Zee channels which use the top left corner.

Unlike Zee TV, Zee Cinema has always had a logo animation though. Even before 2017.

Why ur against zee bro till now ur downgrading zee hindi channels now ur started hollywood movie channels also if Disney-Star doing great it doesn't mean u defame other broadcasters. Each n every broadcaster is doing good in their particular region.
Have you ever heard about the term called “constructive criticism” & no not every broadcaster is doing good in genre they’re present in. Your very own Zee falls under the same category. Infact it’s you who can’t accept the fact that Disney-Star & even Viacom18 is doing far better than 2 established players be it in general entertainment, movies or regional market.

m6DXJin.jpg

Last edited:
Have you ever heard about the term called “constructive criticism” & no not every broadcaster is doing good in genre they’re present in. Your very own Zee falls under the same category. Infact it’s you who can’t accept the fact that Disney-Star & even Viacom18 is doing far better than 2 established players be it in general entertainment, movies or regional market.

m6DXJin.jpg
Zee is a pioneer broadcaster , u can say it's a father of Indian television. proof is given below:
1)First 24 hour Hindi GEC...ZEE TV
2)First 24 hour Hindi movie channel....Zee Cinema
3)First 24 hour Music channel...Music Asia(now Zing)
4)First 24 hour hindi News channel Zee India TV (Now Zee News)
5)First 24 hour cooking channel 'Zee khana khajna' (now Zest)
6)First 24 hour Sports channel"Zee Sports"
7)Concept of launching multiple GEC & movie channels was also from Zee
8)Movie Premiering & many other telecasting formats has been copied form ZEE only.
9)Concept of launching 'Regional GEC's & "movie channels" was also from Zee, 'Zee Marathi' &' Zee Talkies' are the examples, Zee Talkies was a lone warrior for 15 years until the launch of 'Pravah Picture'

Zee have a wide 'experience' in Indian television, & it's contribution should be praised

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock