Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

After 4 years star Bharat finally airs it's sponsor tag for MDV I hope they added the sponsor tag for other serials like WTHA and GSMI
mmIhCNv.jpg

Last edited:
I am very much disappointed with the PQ and AQ of Goldmines channel. Though they have acquired a lot of good stuff but that doesn't mean it's done. Their PQ and AQ, Both are equally bad . I don't know why do they want to take us for granted . Manish Shah should be looking forward to launch an HD Channel for the same instead of rebranding Goldmines 2 or launching any other channel . Secondly Idk why Goldmines channel is not available on any OTT Platform . Majorly most of Indian channels are available on OTT Platforms to watch live but Goldmines is absent which is again not good .

Goldmines TV Channel Audio and Video Quality is actually quite good. They need just lower the contrast from broadcast station as there is too much whiteness in picture which fades the color saturation.

Regarding making Goldmines Channel available on OTT platforms, i think it is less likely to happen as they would not want TV channel viewership to get transferred to OTT. For online viewers they already provide all content for free on their YouTube channels

I watched Lakshya in locdown in 2020, since then, this is only the 3rd time it is airing on TV(it aired once on Independence Day & once on Republic Day but both times in early morning slots), it is airing on &pictures HD for the first time since &xplor HD launched, hoping that it will regularly air now on &pictures HD
IfI8D7r.jpg

CawXLzf.png
YbHjwO3.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock