Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Zee Bollywood.. What just happened.. Right now Indian movie is going on. During break suddenly Love Hostel movie started. They showed movie certificate and initial credit and immediately they stopped the movie and continue with break. Now again Indian continued... Hahhaa.. whats going on..
That is what bro.. they started another movie in between.. might be there is some technical glitch..
This is not a glitch, this is a new strategy of Zee for promoting movies which are premiering for the first time, I remember last year on 15th August, I was watching Dangal on &pictures HD & suddenly crap Radhe started & it was shown for 5 mins and then they said to continue watching this movie, switch to Zee TV, they did this thing even during the WTP of Radhe Shyam

In My Opinion, this is an absolutely rubbish & useless way of promoting WTP bcoz just imagine you are watching a movie will full interest or any interesting scene is about to come & all of a sudden it is interrupted by a random movie, won't anyone get angry & change the channel? They are using this strategy to increase TRP on WTP of some movies but this will infact decrease TRP of other Zee channels too

o9cDlW3.jpg

😑

Last edited:
Do broadcasters feel they have given these channels as free gesture to DTH - UTV movies, Zee bollywood, Sony Max 2 etc mostly all movie channels priced in Rs.2-3 range.

They play way too many ads and that totally kills off movie watching experience and makes these channels unwatchable.

Eurosport HD channel logo position changed from Right side to Left Side,
Sports channels all over the world mostly use the top right corner because many scores (especially in football) use the top left corner. However, for some events, they shift the logo to the top left corner, then switch it back when the event is over.

BFlix channel which had undergone revamp and satellite change on May 1 , it has now officially implemented the new programming strategy which i had already discussed about some weeks back. This change happened 3 days back.
ILove music channel has also started showing more variety of songs as well as ads have started appearing again on the channel.

BFlix likely to b added soon on airtel digital tv and other platforms as it will try to replicate the success model of Goldmines TV Channels

BFlix channel which had undergone revamp and satellite change on May 1 , it has now officially implemented the new programming strategy which i had already discussed about some weeks back. This change happened 3 days back.
ILove music channel has also started showing more variety of songs as well as ads have started appearing again on the channel.

BFlix likely to b added soon on airtel digital tv and other platforms as it will try to replicate the success model of Goldmines TV Channels
Hoping to see ABZY Movies, Cinema Tv India and Filmy Channel also follow the same type of thing.....by the way who watches Bhojpuri films 🤮🤣🤣🤣

Mujhse Shaadi Karogi was scheduled to air tonight at 9:30 PM on Sony Wah, now it has been replaced with CID TV show episodes. Movie pushed post to post midnight slot

Looks like indeed CID rights r soon expiring from Sony

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock